Brokeback Mountain Star Heath Ledger Found Dead

...or at least have enough sense to call 911 instead of Mary Kate!

Astounding.

Yeah, I was somewhere puzzled by that part. Why call Mary-Kate a few times before 911?

Some people are just weird.

I went to Barnes and Nobles stores and i saw Heath Ledges on cover of EW magazines to honour of him.

Attachments

• feb12008_976_lg.jpg
    feb12008_976_lg.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
No, they didn't say anything about it. They have yet to announce the cause of death. Yes, he is being prepared for burial, but it doesn't mean they are done with the investigation which they aren't. As before, I said they are awaiting the results from the labs.

Right now, it's still all speculation.

Yeah.. but Xanax were found in apt.... I was addicted to it... i decided to stop taking.. i ended up in hospital.. through withdrawl...doctor never warned me that they were very addicting... NO more for me....i had not taking them for 4 yrs now...

Heath Ledge on Canada Hello magazines cover and Heath Ledge's ex-fiancee on people magazines cover about untold story of Heath

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
  • portada-revista-hello-canada-70-280.jpg
    portada-revista-hello-canada-70-280.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
Well sara1981 ... I assume you've read those magazines so tell us what was untold story of Heath???

Heath Ledge on Canada Hello magazines cover and Heath Ledge's ex-fiancee on people magazines cover about untold story of Heath

Police said the death may have been accidental. There were sleeping and anti-anxiety pills by the bed but no illegal drugs in the apartment, no suicide note and no evidence of foul play, so the test results would be released in 10 to 14 days, after tissue and toxicology tests. I am sure it was accidental.

Police said the death may have been accidental. There were sleeping and anti-anxiety pills by the bed but no illegal drugs in the apartment, no suicide note and no evidence of foul play, so the test results would be released in 10 to 14 days, after tissue and toxicology tests. I am sure it was accidental.

are serious!

Back