Brokeback Mountain Star Heath Ledger Found Dead

I prefer him being refer as Knight Tale. Now, I feel careless about him.

I am shocked that Heath passed away few days ago but I have never see any movies that he did action, which one is best? so I can rent it and watch it

untitledkt.jpg

There had few sport competition like sword fighting and jousting. Yes, there got comedy and romance, too.

12 hours ago

NEW YORK — A massage therapist who discovered a lifeless Heath Ledger in his Manhattan apartment made her first call to Mary-Kate Olsen, according to an in-depth timeline police released Wednesday of the moments surrounding the Australian-born actor's death.

Police said Ledger probably died sometime between 1 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday of what authorities say may be an accidental drug overdose.

Authorities found six types of prescription drugs in Ledger's apartment, including pills to treat insomnia and anxiety, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. Three of the drugs were prescribed in Europe, where Ledger had been filming recently.

Ledger's housekeeper, Teresa Solomon, arrived at his apartment with her own key and let herself in. At 1 p.m., she went to his bedroom to change a light bulb, and saw Ledger sleeping and heard him snoring. She left the room without thinking anything was wrong.

At 2:45 p.m., massage therapist Diana Wolozin showed up for her appointment with Ledger, who didn't answer when she knocked on his door. She then tried to call him on his cell phone, but again got no response. She went into the bedroom, set up her massage table and again tried to wake Ledger.

Wolozin told police that Ledger was cold to the touch, but that she assumed he was just unconscious. She grabbed his cell phone and called Mary Kate Olsen, whose number was programmed into the phone. Wolozin knew that the "Full House" star and Ledger were friends, and she asked Olsen for advice on what she should do next.

Olsen, who also lives in Manhattan but was in California at the time, responded by saying she would send over her private security guards to help deal with the situation. In the ensuing moments, Wolozin realized that Ledger might be dead. She called Olsen again, then called 911.

The emergency operator provided Wolozin directions on how to do CPR, but it was too late.

Paramedics arrived minutes later — at about the same time as Olsen's security guards.

Messages left at telephone numbers listed for Wolozin and Solomon were not returned Wednesday.

actually they annouce they found no illegal drugs in his system. They say he was found with bottle of sleeping pills naked in his bed when he try to call Mary Kay Olean from Full house three times before she called 911 service. It seems to me sound like suiduce (killed himself).

Ledger body leaves NYC funeral home
Ledger body leaves NYC funeral home - Yahoo! News

Australians mourn actor Heath Ledger
Australians mourn actor Heath Ledger - Yahoo! News

Ledger's Rep: No Plans for a Public Service
Ledger's Rep: No Plans for a Public Service - Heath Ledger : People.com

Mary-Kate Calls Heath's Death 'Tragic'
Mary-Kate Calls Heath's Death 'Tragic' - Heath Ledger, Mary-Kate Olsen : People.com

Kate Hudson Remembers Heath as 'Loved'
Kate Hudson Remembers Heath as 'Loved' - Tributes, Heath Ledger, Kate Hudson : People.com

Actor's body will buried in Australia i watch on news and his body will bring to Australia to buried and im sure we have no services in New York nor Hollywood for Heath Ledge dues his parents and his families's respectives but its would be very private!

Ledger body leaves NYC funeral home
Ledger body leaves NYC funeral home - Yahoo! News

Australians mourn actor Heath Ledger
Australians mourn actor Heath Ledger - Yahoo! News

Ledger's Rep: No Plans for a Public Service
Ledger's Rep: No Plans for a Public Service - Heath Ledger : People.com

Mary-Kate Calls Heath's Death 'Tragic'
Mary-Kate Calls Heath's Death 'Tragic' - Heath Ledger, Mary-Kate Olsen : People.com

Kate Hudson Remembers Heath as 'Loved'
Kate Hudson Remembers Heath as 'Loved' - Tributes, Heath Ledger, Kate Hudson : People.com

Actor's body will buried in Australia i watch on news and his body will bring to Australia to buried and im sure we have no services in New York nor Hollywood for Heath Ledge dues his parents and his families's respectives but its would be very private!

Yeah, I'm sure that they are heading to MY country and they will bury him in Perth. Not sure about the services though, unfortunately.

Very shocking. My hubby told me and at first I thought he may have misspelled his name so I asked him to finger spell his name again. When it registered, I was like "no way!!!"

Yep it was shocking news and they finished invesigated and say how he died was he mixed alochol and sleeping pills together he should have not done that, Saw it on the news not long ago yesterday. He knows better to do that. Doctors have warn people never ever drink alochol with sleeping pills or any other medication that people take for their health. It a risk. But I feel so sad for that poor little girl that he have such a beauitful child.

Yep it was shocking news and they finished invesigated and say how he died was he mixed alochol and sleeping pills together he should have not done that, Saw it on the news not long ago yesterday. He knows better to do that. Doctors have warn people never ever drink alochol with sleeping pills or any other medication that people take for their health. It a risk. But I feel so sad for that poor little girl that he have such a beauitful child.

No, they didn't say how he died. They haven't released any details on the cause of his death yet. They are still awaiting more results from the labs and such to make a final conclusion.

No, they didn't say how he died. They haven't released any details on the cause of his death yet. They are still awaiting more results from the labs and such to make a final conclusion.

They already announced yesterday on the news and what people told me that they did say on the news he had blood in his alochol with bottle of sleeping pills so they did also says there was no illgel drugs in his system. He is now being prepare for buriel. That is what I been told and what the news said yetersday.

They already announced yesterday on the news and what people told me that they did say on the news he had blood in his alochol with bottle of sleeping pills so they did also says there was no illgel drugs in his system. He is now being prepare for buriel. That is what I been told and what the news said yetersday.

No, they didn't say anything about it. They have yet to announce the cause of death. Yes, he is being prepared for burial, but it doesn't mean they are done with the investigation which they aren't. As before, I said they are awaiting the results from the labs.

Right now, it's still all speculation.

Why did the masseuse called Mary-Kate Ashley3 times before calling 911?!

Plus why did he hire her? She wasn't licensce in the state of New York! She will be hauled off to jail for the next 4 years.....

Plus why did he hire her? She wasn't licensce in the state of New York! She will be hauled off to jail for the next 4 years.....

I strongly doubt Mary Kay Olean will be hauled off to jail. Because she not responbile for his death. But the news did say that She and Heath were close friends and also probaby seeing each other romantically. But put it this way,, maybe Mary Kay thought he was playing games with her to get her attention. So, in my mind, I believe she must feeling really bad inside and guility for not returning his calls right away and not realized something was wrong with Heath. It could be any possible why she not call the first time or the last time.

I was wondering the same thing...Why did they Call Mary-Kate first?

Back