Brokeback Mountain Star Heath Ledger Found Dead

Wow terrible news indeed... I couldnt beleive it when I was at another forum where I am a member of a sports forum and there is a lounge sectoin where non-sports topics are posted and discussed.. when I saw the name of the topic and thought huh prank topic but was shocked after checking on CNN.com to confirm.. oh wow... terrible indeed......

Wow terrible news indeed... I couldnt beleive it when I was at another forum where I am a member of a sports forum and there is a lounge sectoin where non-sports topics are posted and discussed.. when I saw the name of the topic and thought huh prank topic but was shocked after checking on CNN.com to confirm.. oh wow... terrible indeed......

It was not a prank at all. In the morning, when I found out that one of my friend was mourning over him, I was not sure what was happening until I checked the news online and I was shocked to see the news all over.

I am total speechless and shock...

I know some of his movies - few DVD, I had is Casanova and Patriot. He is a brilliant actor... What a waste... :(

R.I.P. Health Ledger :(

Real sad

RIP Heath Ledger. He's a great actor, real shocked that he's gone so young that he's not even 30 yet. :(

sara1981 ... I have to agree with authentic! On your post #66, again you post at least 10 links that are almost same story!!! Those are part of million links. It's really annoyance you did to most of us members. Just ONE link ONLY for update is neccessary! PERIOD!!!

you got it! but i wanted to updates news about heath's death

Yeah, why would he commit a suicide? I would like to know what's going on later on.

SARA1981 NO MILLION LINKS PLEASE!!!!

Although I don't know Health Ledger or ever seen him on movies or TV. I'm saddenly to learn that he has died so young. RIP Health Ledger.

Dear Aders,

Simple ignore sara1981's posts instead of waste your time on her.

I sometimes don't mind to read some links where sara1981 provided.

I dunno the actor Heath Ledger well. I am shocked that he has died so young. RIP Heath Ledger.

I am shock that he has died, so young. I wonder if his funeral will be here in Perth cos his family lives here.

RIP Heath Ledger

I am shock that he has died, so young. I wonder if his funeral will be here in Perth cos his family lives here.

RIP Heath Ledger
I believe that you are from Perth and you know that Heath Legder is orinigally from Perth. I bet there is a lot of tragic news all over Perth since the news broke, I hear?

Dear Aders,

Simple ignore sara1981's posts instead of waste your time on her.

I sometimes don't mind to read some links where sara1981 provided.

Three posts with TEN links each does not annoy you at all? :cool:
I am sure she did not read them all.
That is not my problem, but she is just wasting the bandwidth.

Three posts with TEN links each does not annoy you at all? :cool:
I am sure she did not read them all.
That is not my problem, but she is just wasting the bandwidth.

Exactly, this is her problem, not ours. Why should we waste our breath for tell her off for? Just let her do what she wants with her posts... Who cares?

Simple is not response her post or don't bother to link some of her links but ignore her posts. *shrug*

I saw her posts often and dont bother to response but just click some of her links.

TMZ.com is saying it was pneumonia. Just to show you why the cops should keep their fat mouths shut.

First of all, police statment said, the apartment was own by Oslen Twins. They said, it is not their. Unbelievable, the medias are hungry to get more details from famous people to sell their stories into the public.

Why can't cops respect other people's privacy life?

First of all, police statment said, the apartment was own by Oslen Twins. They said, it is not their. Unbelievable, the medias are hungry to get more details from famous people to sell their stories into the public.

Why can't cops respect other people's privacy life?

As an actor, he seeked the public eye thus he gave up some of his privacy...

They are now reporting that his autopsy report is inconclusive and may have to wait for another week for the toxicology report to come back....

R.I.P.

I has been enjoying to watch Heath Ledger movies :

bg.jpg
untitledkt.jpg

<br>
untitledbbm.jpg
untitledmb.jpg

Back