Brokeback Mountain Star Heath Ledger Found Dead

Pneumonia can kill you if it's bad enough. I had a mild case of it in the past and I can tell you that it's a nasty one to suffer through.

I have suffered it once back in 1999 after I had my trip to the U.S. it was terrible and I wanted it to stop, fortunately, it did. I was cured - 4 weeks later.

Yes, exactly. That's why I said the cops should keep their mouths shut until the investigation is over. It's astonishing that someone on the force is stupid enough to disclose the details to the public. It's against the policy in many cities to discuss any ongoing cases.

Usually they are not suppose to comment on an ongoing investigation. Guess the cops that opened their mouthes wanted the spotlight. Possibility that they opened themselves up to a lawsuit from the Ledger family.

Usually they are not suppose to comment on an ongoing investigation. Guess the cops that opened their mouthes wanted the spotlight. Possibility that they opened themselves up to a lawsuit from the Ledger family.

Guess, the cops stole the spotlight.

Ha I was late to post thread about this. Mods go ahead merge.

As for Heath, I was very impressed with his acting as he has the ability to act in different or very difficult roles like being gay. Rumor is that he was overdose with drugs. We ll find more info as day goes.

I am too as I just found out this evening when I log online. I'm Shocked to hear that. I have seen all his movies, except for Casanova and two or three other movies I haven't seen that he was in. I can't wait to see next Batman where he did his final film.

I'm at a total loss of words!!! Its unbelievable that the GORGEOUS guy had to leave Earth. I just adored him in most of the movies he was in. Weird that I watched a movie, just 2 nights ago, about him using heroin and the girl got crazy and went to a rehab. at the end of the movie.. she came to see him and he gave her a hint that he wouldn't be any good to her cuz she came clean. He didn't want to hurt her again. then today he's dead. I'm truely truely at loss of words. He'll be missed!!!! He was a great actor!

Good job moderators on merging all threads and leaving it in the Entertainment section. It wouldn't be right to leave it in 'The Closet' section as he wasn't gay.

Yeah I'm suprise too. I've read that they will do an autopsy on him tomorrow. Maybe we will know more.

He sure knew how to perform on the screen.

Hey Jkclarke....what films did he do in Australia?

I saw this on the news earlier this afternoon. I was shocked. Wow...

I am sure that the paparazzi has been all over this thus is why all the posting of links in AD.......

Freedom of the press of his death is definately going in over-time and rightfully so....

Good job moderators on merging all threads and leaving it in the Entertainment section. It wouldn't be right to leave it in 'The Closet' section as he wasn't gay.

Yeah I'm suprise too. I've read that they will do an autopsy on him tomorrow. Maybe we will know more.

He sure knew how to perform on the screen.

Hey JClarke....what films did he do in Australia?

The films he made in Australia is listed below:

Candy
Ned Kelly
Blackrock
Paws

I am sure that the paparazzi has been all over this thus is why all the posting of links in AD.......

Freedom of the press of his death is definately going in over-time and rightfully so....

...and we are avoiding the meltdown as other fan websites are

Back