AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

:confused: Chicago?

I was talking about Chinatown in NYC..didn't you ask why the AD meet isn't being held in Chinatown?

I have been to Chicago once..it was very nice.

My recollection is that he said "Chi" town which means Chicago.

My recollection is that he said "Chi" town which means Chicago.

People here call DC's Chinatown , "Chi-town". I didnt know that Chicago is also referred to Chi-town also. How funny!

While you guys are going to have a blast time in NYC, I will be in Toronto a.k.a. Laffs Nation on BUSINESS trip.

While you guys are going to have a blast time in NYC, I will be in Toronto a.k.a. Laffs Nation on BUSINESS trip.

I really miss you at NYC. What s Laffs Nation? Toronto Maple Leaf hockey???

just got a word that Upstate NY is snowing. Stay safe to those living up north when driving to NYC!

just got a word that Upstate NY is snowing. Stay safe to those living up north when driving to NYC!

Everybody stay safe!! I want to know that all of the AD family comes back after the weekend in one piece, ya hear?!!

Just remember, I am an aussie and it is TIME TO PARTY TOMORROW NIGHT!

JClarke, Wicked!!! Ya in NYC!! Thats great.. Well I am no longer living in NY.. I moved to MD 3 yrs ago from NY!! Well Enjoy your staying in the city.. ;)

I cant believe this!

I stayed out until 4 AM last night after dancing all night and I gotta pack and get ready to leave for NYC to be up all night tonight. I hope I survive! LOL!

DC is under a winter storm advisory starting at 10 AM and 2 to 3 inches of snow is expected. I hope that doesnt mess up traffic going to NYC. :Ohno:

I stayed out until 4 AM last night after dancing all night and I gotta pack and get ready to leave for NYC to be up all night tonight. I hope I survive! LOL!

DC is under a winter storm advisory starting at 10 AM and 2 to 3 inches of snow is expected. I hope that doesnt mess up traffic going to NYC. :Ohno:
The weather seems fine outside at the moment - I am aware of the snow in DC right now.

I went to bed at 3am this morning and I am going t have some good time until whatever the time tells me to go to sleep tonight. Lets party, with the AD'ers tonight! :rockon:

The weather seems fine outside at the moment - I am aware of the snow in DC right now.

I went to bed at 3am this morning and I am going t have some good time until whatever the time tells me to go to sleep tonight. Lets party, with the AD'ers tonight! :rockon:

It is snowing hard here in Baltimore..We are supposed to leave the house around 1130 to go to the metro station and then take the metro to Chinatown, DC then bus to NYC. Damn the snow here!

It is snowing hard here in Baltimore..We are supposed to leave the house around 1130 to go to the metro station and then take the metro to Chinatown, DC then bus to NYC. Damn the snow here!
Get off AD and go to the metro station!

Back