AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

I just arrived The Pod Hotel in few while ago when taking subway - bus from LGA. i felt chilled while walking to the hotel. Wow, My iphone battery is low when using GPS map. Now charging it in my room.

I just arrived The Pod Hotel in few while ago when taking subway - bus from LGA. i felt chilled while walking to the hotel. Wow, My iphone battery is low when using GPS map. Now charging it in my room.
:eek: Uh-oh

reading this is so much fun somehow i feel like im actually there :P please keep updating this so we don't feel left out :P

Alright!!! I am outta here!!!! See ya!! :wave:

Great! You finally arrived safety. I heard there is snowing on Maryland and Virginia now. Right?

Nooo..I just left my house. Now, on the hwy to the metro station to get to DC. It is snowing heavily now and none of the hwys or roads have been plowed at all. We are driving very very slowly. Luckily my hubby's SUV is a 4X4.

Oddball is here...HAVE FUN!! Let's partaaayyy!! FF and I zoom to the mall on a massive shopping frenzy!

Nooo..I just left my house. Now, on the hwy to the metro station to get to DC. It is snowing heavily now and none of the hwys or roads have been plowed at all. We are driving very very slowly. Luckily my hubby's SUV is a 4X4.

damn it. I hope to make it to NYC

Me too..now the hwy is backed up..people are sliding all over the place. Shit!!!

Thanks KristinaB. My hubby is driving. I told him we shud have left at 11 am but he took forever getting ready. Man

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

It s very cold in NYC outside. Teen's now. No snowing covered. I now take lunch.

Last edited:
Now, it is a complete white-out..hard to see out there. This storm definitely was very unexpected! Already 5 inches has fell and still snowing heavy.

whoa i just woke up. My friend from maryland (not shel) told me that there's a crazy blizzard down there. Hope Shel and her hubby are safe!

Back