AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

We MADE it!!! The bus was about to leave when we ran from the metro station. My god..the roads in DC are a huge huge mess!!! Now, on the bus leaving Chinatown. Whew!!!

LOL I couldnt believe that my gif is still useful since 2005. :D Yup I look older than this gif. :D I am waiting for oddball to get out of the bathroom. Then i will own the bathroom all to myself for a few minutes. :giggle:

LOL everything was wonderful. I had a great time! I wish I could have contributed more. But everyone was really understanding. Just for all there I got home safe and sound. LOL

I can't wait for next year's ADHH!!!

I am off to bed now. See ya!

LOL everything was wonderful. I had a great time! I wish I could have contributed more. But everyone was really understanding. Just for all there I got home safe and sound. LOL

:cool2: you did perfectly fine!!!!!!

EVERYBODY made it safely to party. and yes everybody made it back hotel/home safely. it ain't over yet for me :dizzy:

Lots of fun for AD meet party last night. I loved to meet new people. few deafies had drunk. LOL I know that JClarke already loved to chat some girls. i had nofitied Jiro s message to find my iPhone extended battery at Actrica, unfortunaty. He may ship it to me. Jiro, I want to thank you for inviting it. i will leave for Ohio this afternoon.

I agree it was reallly nice meeting ADers last night. I was surprised one person showed up. Juli terp to be, I wish I had your dessert instead of my dessert. LOL!

Hey everyone! My hubby and I had such a great time!!! I wanted to stay longer but my mind was no longer functioning due to exhaustion. Many of you made me laugh all night!

Thanks for the great time and I really hope to do it again soon!

Right now, we r eating breakfast in NYC before catching a bus back home. The cold is sooo painful but at least it is sunny. That helps a lot.

Love u all!!

Ohhhhhhhh no hangover!?

But I had a awesome time at the party, thank you all for coming just for the occassion, I think we should do this again, yes?????

:cool2:

Ohhhhhhhh no hangover!?

But I had a awesome time at the party, thank you all for coming just for the occassion, I think we should do this again, yes?????

:cool2:

Yes but in TEXAS!!!!:D :P.... okay if not in texas somewhere closer!

Anyway Glad it went so well :):) how exciting!

I think we can all pitch in... :P hmm lets start a send RD to Texas fund :P
I love this woman... Ok now that I am a charity case can we add room and board too? I will probably need some new clothes and possibly a haircut. Definitely some walking around money as well. :rofl2:

I love this woman... Ok now that I am a charity case can we add room and board too? I will probably need some new clothes and possibly a haircut. Definitely some walking around money as well. :rofl2:

:laugh2: yea you don't ask for much!

Back