AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

yeah but I can't take off work and my family needs me here due to family matters. When is AllDeaf meet gonna be in Chi Town??

Oh no way! In Chi town...EEEEKKKK!

I can drive to NYC but hate traffic jams from NJ to Manhattan each weekend since 2005. I m easy to ride train faster than slow traffic.

Oooh! I'd love to go meet all of you and explore New York City for the first time but I've got my hands full at this moment. :( Hopefully another time! You all have a blast and make sure you take a lot of awesome pictures to post here or in facebook! Big smile :D

Not really. But i am looking forward to meeting them who will go to nyc.

:cool2: Awesome! If I am going to be there and meet you, JClark and other aders. I shall cheers with you and aders! :aw:

Stay safe and Have fun!! ;)

Chevy57 - No, not my sidekick nor not authentic - My friend, Gangis (known on AD) is from Florida was with me, to NYC, he has unlimited tethering from his iPhone with AT&T, Jiro's assumption is correct. Not my iPhone, it is turned off now. I'm in NYC now, and checking everything on the net before I crash for the night.

Jiro will be informing the confirmation details of the dinner for Saturday night, he'll be home shortly.

Chevy57 - No, not my sidekick nor not authentic - My friend, Gangis (known on AD) is from Florida was with me, to NYC, he has unlimited tethering from his iPhone with AT&T, Jiro's assumption is correct. Not my iPhone, it is turned off now. I'm in NYC now, and checking everything on the net before I crash for the night.

Jiro will be informing the confirmation details of the dinner for Saturday night, he'll be home shortly.

Oh I See. I had notified NJ Deaf Professional Happy hour on Friday to Jiro and he has asked you if going.

Update Info

7PM reservation @ Bistango Restaurant (italian) - 415 Third Avenue (29th Street - map)
10PM reservation @ Arctica Bars n' Grill - 384 3 Avenue (27th Street - map)

only 2-3 blocks away! any problem - PM/email/txt/fb me. See ya'all there :cool2:

Update Info

7PM reservation @ Bistango Restaurant (italian) - 415 Third Avenue (29th Street - map)

only 2-3 blocks away! any problem - PM/email/txt/fb me. See ya'all there :cool2:

How far away is that restaurant from the subway stop or my hotel?

Update Info

Can you pick up me to restaurant and Arctica Bar from Pod Hotel. If can't make it, I will take cab.

Update Info

awesome!! that sounds great to me. Thank you so much for making reservation there for all of us. sweet.

Back