AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

I agree with you..somehow 20 degree weather feels a lot colder in NYC than it does in DC. I hope it wont be windy because that will be BRUTAL!!!!

yeah. DC is not that bad. I took subway all the time in am, midnight, afternoon or at an odd hours. haha

Pray there will not be a windy then im good1

What if I was flying all the way up there just for the meet? Huh? HUH? What's wrong with that?!

Okay okay, I do have a very good friend who lives in Brooklyn and my old roommate from ATL is meeting me there this weekend. So really, it was the combination that made buy flight tix.

Ahhh, cool; I kinda thot so but wasn't sure. Have fun!

He said his friend's iPhone.

He has borrowed Sidekick 3 from his friend. He has own iPhone and can't use it with roaming service but use in WiFi only. I had send text message into his SK last week.

He has borrowed Sidekick 3 from his friend. He has own iPhone and can't use it with roaming service but use in WiFi only. I had send text message into his SK last week.

ok - right now... sidekick is Jake's phone. His friend is using iPhone so I'm sure Jake's using his friend's iPhone to use AT&T network. If jake's iphone can use wifi, then so can his netbook but there is no wifi in train yet.

Back