AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

ok - right now... sidekick is Jake's phone. His friend is using iPhone so I'm sure Jake's using his friend's iPhone to use AT&T network. If jake's iphone can use wifi, then so can his netbook but there is no wifi in train yet.

Whose iPhone in using AT&T? Authentic's? I confuse that his train don't have Wifi till March 2010 but he can use netbook on train.

Whose iPhone in using AT&T? Authentic's? I confuse that his train don't have Wifi till March 2010 but he can use netbook on train.

can't you tether to iPhone?

LOL. My iPhone can be tethering into my netbook to use P3 video conference.

ah there you go then. His friend's from Florida and I guess he has iPhone. Both of them took train to NYC. I suppose that's how Jake surfed the net.

Jake txted me that they just arrived at union station a little while ago.

ah there you go then. His friend's from Florida and I guess he has iPhone. Both of them took train to NYC. I suppose that's how Jake surfed the net.

Jake txted me that they just arrived at union station a little while ago.

How long is from DC to NYC?

from my own memory from past that it takes about 4 to 5 hours to arrive into NYC from DC.

By car? Jake's on a train...

Btw, how long will it take you to get to NYC? U driving?

Frisky lives in upstate NY. by train - it takes about 3-5 hrs.

By car? Jake's on a train...

Btw, how long will it take you to get to NYC? U driving?

No car, by train.

ME? I will take bus for the first time on my own! :eek3: My schedule said that it is almost 5 hours to get there from upstate ny to NYC. Interesting!

I rather that since it's cheaper than what I pay gases and drive for the round trip. :D

Plus, i will take a shortly nap too! woot!

No car, by train.

ME? I will take bus for the first time on my own! :eek3: My schedule said that it is almost 5 hours to get there from upstate ny to NYC. Interesting!

I rather that since it's cheaper than what I pay gases and drive for the round trip. :D

Plus, i will take a shortly nap too! woot!

Ok, thanks. Now go for your beauty sleep! Catch ya later.

Hey... Are you thrilling this weekend and come together Jacob? :D :D I mean Do you feel a butterfly in your stomach to meet together?

Back