Abortion vs Forced Miscarriage

Then, what's the one would we call about this "Do not support abortion, but only when mother risk her life". Pro-Life is not this, and Pro-Choice is not this, then what's other one?

You could say You're not either, only support abortion if there's an emergency if the mother's life is in dangerous, or if the fetus is no longer growing in the mother's womb then abortion should be consider. ;)

You could say You're not either, only support abortion if there's an emergency if the mother's life is in dangerous, or if the fetus is no longer growing in the mother's womb then abortion should be consider. ;)

Aha got it! Thanks.

is Pro-choice, not pro-life.

It's good and best solution :thumb:

:D I just don't like to call my opinion as "Pro-Choice" because it makes me support whatever the mother want to do with her fertiliy, I just don't like that idea, but some case, the abortion could be important. So Pro-Emergency is a good one :)

:D I just don't like to call my opinion as "Pro-Choice" because it makes me support whatever the mother want to do with her fertiliy, I just don't like that idea, but some case, the abortion could be important. So Pro-Emergency is a good one :)

Sounds great to me. :thumb:

Everyone, this thread is leading to an abortion debate thread.

I made this thread to debate the difference between abortion and forced miscarriage... not on your opinion of abortion itself.

Let's get back on topic. Thanks.

Everyone, this thread is leading to an abortion debate thread.

I made this thread to debate the difference between abortion and forced miscarriage... not on your opinion of abortion itself.

Let's get back on topic. Thanks.

Oh I apology. :Oops:

Which is worse... having an abortion or having a forced miscarriage? Why?

I'll go for both are worst, because both kills no matter how, or where from.

If you had to name one of them a "murderer", which would it be? Why?
If I had to name one of them "murder" That would be forced miscarriage, because not only that they force themselves to get a miscarriage, but for other reasons people can force a person to have an abortion, like If the wife refused to have an abortion, a husband would jump on her stomach until a baby die, Or a person is force in an abortion clinic with a gun point to her head many other reasons. ;)

This is an interesting thread and a good read too.

Abortion and Forced Miscarriage are 2 seperate issues.

Forced Miscarriage is in no doubt a lot worse because not only it complicates the baby but it does complicate the mother as well for the health being. It also can go for the emotional damages.

What about the emotional damage that women will suffer? A baby forcibly removed from the womb by a doctor may not be as emotionally traumatic as the eventual realization that you are solely responsible for the means of your own baby's death. Don't get me wrong, I am aware that having an abortion is traumatic but to force a miscarriage over exceeds it.

Also, Forced Miscarriage does not give the baby a chance of his/her enjoyment of life.

Forced Miscarriage is in no doubt a lot worse because not only it complicates the baby but it does complicate the mother as well for the health being. It also can go for the emotional damages.

What about the emotional damage that women will suffer? A baby forcibly removed from the womb by a doctor may not be as emotionally traumatic as the eventual realization that you are solely responsible for the means of your own baby's death. Don't get me wrong, I am aware that having an abortion is traumatic but to force a miscarriage over exceeds it.

Also, Forced Miscarriage does not give the baby a chance of his/her enjoyment of life.
How can there be traumatic issues involved when the woman doesn't want the baby... and decides to force a miscarriage or have an abortion?

How can there be traumatic issues involved when the woman doesn't want the baby... and decides to force a miscarriage or have an abortion?

What I meant by that is -

When the woman has it performed, She might not be realizing how bad it could get to be down the road years later. She might have some regrets and wished she didn't do it. Sure, She didn't want it right there at the moment but by the time she gets older and perhaps, when she has her own children in the future - She might be thinking differently and that can impact her emotional being.

Exactly ! Everythin' you said is true. I've gone through this before, except forced miscarriage. I can see it that a forced miscarriage is not that good, either because of health complications for both of the baby and its mother. ;)

Forced miscarriage is worst one. My friend did it and ended up in the hosptial for a short time during her senior year. I asked her how did she done that? She said she jumped on her twin bed at her dorm. It was about an half hour before start bad cramp. That was her saying I remmy.

I prefer abortion with medical prepare and proper arrangement. By the way, I am a pro-choice.

Well, I'm full pro-choice, that let females to make decide for abortion or miscarriage for any reason or even no reason if they don't want have baby or children, also birth control can be accidently to make unsuccessful for some women then cause to become pregent and want end up for abortion or miscarriage. For other reason or no reason, that their personal choice and no needed to tell about religion issue, remember about separate in government and religion.

I'm support of abortion law that passed in 1973 and forced some states to overturn the abortion restricted and more opening mind for women.

Miscarriage is worse than abortion because much more risky for women.

What if it is your baby inside a woman whom you got her pregnant and she decided to abort your baby. I do not know you that well, if you want to keep the baby but you said its up to the mother.... remember the baby is half yours... If you do not care for the baby, the end is predictible.

QUESTION

Which is worse... having an abortion or having a forced miscarriage? Why?

If you had to name one of them a "murderer", which would it be? Why?

NOTE: This is a debate on which is worse. Some of you may see both as bad, but that isn't the issue... only which is the worse of the two. Thanks.

Well if stealing a penny is as bad as stealing two pennies, then both forced abortion and legal abortion are equally bad...

I think that forced miscarriage is harmful for mom, but abortion is more reasonable choice.

I am pro- choice. My cousin had an illness that put her life in danger, and she got preg. She didn't want an abortion, and got into a big fight with her parents. My aunt and uncle wanted her to get an abortion because they knew that they will lose her if she chose to keep the baby.

In the end, she made the decision to keep the baby and both died. If she decided to abort the baby, she would be more likely to live. It's not guaranteed even though The reason she decided to keep, she was hoping that she would die and let the baby live.
:(
I supported her decision all the way, but if I were her I probably make the choice to have an abortion. I prefer to let people decide whatever they want to. I don't care as long as they are happy. I do not think that having an abortion is a bad choice sometimes people should not make a decision for someone.

Sorry VampryoX for pulling off point.

I would rather to support the abortion than miscarriage because it could kill mother. The baby haven't been out of the tummy yet, and it is more reasonable for mother to stay alive. If we do the miscarriage, then the child who born with a dead mother will not have a mother forever.

What if it is your baby inside a woman whom you got her pregnant and she decided to abort your baby. I do not know you that well, if you want to keep the baby but you said its up to the mother.... remember the baby is half yours... If you do not care for the baby, the end is predictible.

I don't care about it, also I don't need have future children and pay in child support (expense).

It's mother's choice to do for some reason or no reason, then what so.

I prefer to make enjoy on my life with boyfriend. ;)

Back