Your eyes, How good are they?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you wear Reading Glasses, Contact Lenses or Eye Glasses or none?

I wear contact lenses, I used to have eye glasses but they look ugly on me, that was years and years ago. :giggle: I cannot see really well during the night while I am driving, or the signs on the highway far away, If I wear contact lenses I could see anything miles and miles away. ;)

How about you? ;)

I wore contacts for long time, my eye dr made me to stop it for a while so my eyeballs can heal because the contact lenses I had did not have SUV protected and burned a bit of my cornea. so I can go back get lenses soon!!

I hate and despite glasses!!!! since my boys accidently grab it off. I am BLIND without it. I am nearsighted....grrr...need lenses so I can see when I have SEX. lol :boink:

I recently got a new bifocal glasses and it sure look better on me then my old one. Someone was telling me I looked like Bozo with my old eyeglasses and I told him to stop insulting me.

Yea not easy to have glasses but better then being blind.

Pomeranian said:
I recently got a new bifocal glasses and it sure look better on me then my old one. Someone was telling me I looked like Bozo with my old eyeglasses and I told him to stop insulting me.

Yea not easy to have glasses but better then being blind.

Bozo? awww He must be that blind to see how pretty you are. :hug:

<----- has good eyes. Don't need glasses, but I know my brother can see a little better than me from testing while driving and reading signs on highway (he can read them farther).

i have 20/200 on both eyes now. I used to have 20/20. Now I have to wear glasses. :tears:

I've been wearing glasses since I was 18 mos old, and I'm all but BLIND without them. I've been diagnosed with an astigmatism, eye team difficulty (my eyes don't work together, but function seperately from one another), and I think I'm also far sighted as well. My eye problems are most certainly the result of my hydrocephalus (water on the brain), that I was diagnosed with as a baby.

I started wearing bifocals at the age of 15, but I've also contemplated contacts. However, I was afraid the contact would dislodge itself, fall on the floor, and I'd be lost trying to find it. :lol: Therefore, I think it's safer to stick with glasses. Since I've been wearing them practically all my life, they aren't really that bothersome to me.

i've been wearing glasses for about 13 years now. I also used contacts but not for too long due to my laziness in high school. I'm considering about using them again. I shall see what will happen.

i never have glasses before.. but now i think i need it cuz of when i drive at night and my eyes went blurr.. that mean call blind night... so i need it..

I only wear my glasses at night when I am watching TV with closed caption since lights bothers my eyes....

I used to wear glasses, now I wear contact lenses, its great! So much easier than wearing glasses. But sometimes I forget and rub my eyes really hard and the lenses disappear behind my eyes, its horrible when that happens!!

Raging Quiet said:
I used to wear glasses, now I wear contact lenses, its great! So much easier than wearing glasses. But sometimes I forget and rub my eyes really hard and the lenses disappear behind my eyes, its horrible when that happens!!

Oh Yeah about contact lenses, When I fall alsleep I forgot to take them out, They roll back in my eyes and when I wake up, I felt it back in my eyes and It took forever to get it out. Good Grief. :giggle:

<-----------------you can see that im bespectacled :giggle:

I have very dry eyes so i cant wear lenses but will try again next month. i dont think too many men like bespectacled women :|

I don't wear eye glassess...
but should have get eye glassess because i can tell my eyes seeing everywhere seems getting little blur.. and trying to read bit far away but can't.. have to get closer and read... ah there's street..

My hubby think that I should have go eye test real soon.. I really dislike wear eye glassess... (ugh)

My hubby suppose to wear eye glassess but ignore eye glass all the time.. He can see everything fine but far away distance.. NOPE..

blah blah blah. lol I wore glasses since i was little at age 3 or 5 years old... *shrugs* lazy eye and had surgery.... but i stopped wearing glasses since growing up until h.s. and realized i need to wear it more often and now i still do wear my glasses nowadays.... i can't have contact lenses cuz of eyelids moving but right now? i dunno yet though. but I didn't let it bother me. I'm ok with my glasses.

for surgery if u wondered... my eyes were stuck closed most of times so they decided to take me to surgery to open it... and other reason the closet fell on me when i was abt 6 years old.. long story.

Most of my life I was very near-sighted. I couldn't wear contacts because I have very dry eyes. After I turned 40 I had to get bifocals. A few years ago I had laser surgery for my eyes. Now I have 20/20 vision for distance. Now I only need reading glasses.

ive been wearing glasses since i was 18 -- was offered to get lasik surgery and i said no way no how! :lol: yes im too chickenshit!

im ok with my glasses -- its become a part of me now -- i use it all the time for both driving and reading

Back