Your eyes, How good are they?

gnarlydorkette said:
Perfect vision here.
:-(
I wish I can wear eyeglasses.

:shock: :crazy:

i don't cuz i don't want the hassle of wearing them, cleaning them, worrying of they will break, blah blah! :roll:

Gnarley, I've had people with 20/20 tell me that they wear fake glasses as part of their fashions. Hey, why the hell not! :cool:

I've been wearing glasses almost all of my life. My left eye is fine, but my right eye is nearsighted and lazy-eye. So, I wear glasses which have bifocal lenses blended together, not like your old half line bifocals. I actually like wearing my glasses with dark blue frame and I think it looks a bit stylish. I dunno. LOL

LOL gnarly... I like your enthusiasm to wear glasses to get a cool look or to look like a celebrity, but I would not hurry into it because glasses sometimes are annoying for several reasons like pressure on the sides of the nose; cleaning the lens repetitiously; sometimes I have to look for my glasses because I can't remember where I put them; sometimes when I speak in sign language, I accidently knock my glasses out of position. I have to laugh about that too. If you wear sunglasses, that's good enough. You look like a celebrity already! wink-wink! Take care! :)

My eye glasses broke so I will take a new eye glasses next month. I can't see far the word that I have to read too close the word.

I just purchased new glasses yesterday and will get them later around next week since they have to put anti-glare material and make them lightweight (since my prescription says -8 diopters!).

The weirdest thing about my eye exam yesterday is that I am now a little bit less nearsighted which is good....the eye doctor said when people reach in their 30s and 40s, their eyesight gets a little bit better which is what happened in my case. :)

P.S. I've been wearing glasses since I was 4 years old so I am used to them. :)

Liza said:
Recently I bought two new pairs of spectacles and prescription sunglasses. I'm pleased with them. The sunglasses make me look like a celebrity trying to hide her identity. LOL.
Cool shades Liza. Yes, they give you an Audrey Hepburn/Jackie-O look. :cool:

(Oops, you are probably too young to know who they are; anyway, they were glamorous women, so that is a compliment to you. :) )

I started wearing glasses since 5th grade back in 1980, then switched to contacts before entering high school in 1985. Ever since I wear both, depend on my mood. :)

I started wearing glasses only for the board and tv when i was 8, but now im much more nearsighted, so i need glasses for all.

I have been wore my glasses all of my life.... because my right eye is very lazy
and the left eye is good but i can see during the day without the glasses .. i went to contect lens store, a dearly friend of mine warned me about the contact lens. she explained to me , when you wear a contact lens for least 8 to 10 hours but cannot wear for longer. it will damage both of the eyes and also you cannt wear the contact lens everyday and it is not good to wear those for everyday and can be ruins your both of the eyes... i learned from her ... so i asked her about a laser... the laser is very high risk and worse damage eyes than the contact lens...
I never try to wear the contact lens but i like a different colorst lens. i think it is cool. it depend on how i feel moody if i would like to wear the contact lens during the day only and sometime i start get a tired of wear a glasses.. This fall i will buy a contact lens with tiger lens... make them scary me lol lol
i still afraid of the laser..... I think the glasses are very cool and look good on me !!

Back