why do all marriage failed here in u.s.a.?

Communication & Trust is the key. Both the spouses' ability to mend differences, compromise & be true to each other. Life is full of compromises anyway. Alot of people I met tell me "I fell out of love" !! I dont know how & why this happens, but it is silly. Marrying someone you love is a lifetime vow, not something you can change every 10-15 years like changing houses!!

People should stop & Learn about there love one.

Hi To ALL,
I think People should STOP & Learn from each other.Sit Down & chat and ask questions that are in each others mind or Heart.Your Partner-Mate-Friend-Lover-Or your Love one would love attension for each other also.So always think also about others who care for you,and those that might need you.So next time say Hello-How are you doing. You look great today.So Make someone day feel better. Thank you for your time and Hope we can be friends.
Yours Truly J.C

Last edited by a moderator:
I am here to make new Friends & find some Friends that I have lost contact with.So say Hello and how are you doing to every person you meet and watch the smile on there face or see there suprise on the Face and Eyes.I love to make New Friends-Deaf or not,We all are still the same.(^_*)
Yours Truly J.C

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree.

Saying "all" is never true.

Marriage fails for a lot of reasons, but they all don't fail because of the same thing.
Yes, and they don't all fail. Many marriages succeed.

I think it's because people are dynamic - not static. As you go through different stages in your life the things that are important to you change. Also some people get married out of convenience, not because they genuinely feel a strong bond for another person. If a married couple do not have a strong enough bond to hold them together through all the ups , downs and changes they go through then they will start to drift apart. Resentment builds, and people are able to justify wrong actions i.e. fighting, accusing, cheating etc. It's sort of sad but life is so hectic nowadays that people are more dynamic than ever.

Allllllllllllso, divorces are easier! Prenuptial agreements are increasing in popularity--> ppl feel like it's not as much of a risk to marry someone---> ppl are more likely to marry people they are not 100% sure about .

ps I'm not from the US, but I think Canada is very similar and most of what I hear about marriages comes out of the states.

On a happy note, my ASL professor told me that Deaf marriages are much more likely NOT to end in divorce, because Deaf people form much stronger bonds (in most cases) than hearing people.

Either of them doesn't give enough sex. That's why they cheat.

Either of them are asshole or bitch without realize. That's why their communicate sucks ass.

So...you say Finance is the big reason behind those divorces?

So basically, you are saying that they rather money than love to being married together?

If that's what it is all about...money problems and getting divorced cause of it, then how can they even afford to pay lawyers for the divorce and shit like that? This is just plain retarded. EVERYONE have money problems big whoop and I dont see why you gotta divorce someone over money problems and be married to a billionaire. :roll: If they dont love you cause of money problems, then they never really truly loved you at all.

Anyway, I wouldnt blame the divorce if it happens based on :

cheating, lying, and abuse of any kind such as physical, verbal and emotional abuse.

But on money problems...still no excuse. Life is NEVER easy. If they really work hard together as a team to survive this, then they would realize thats part of true love cause its part of being loyal to eachother.

Some people are lucky, some aren't.

My grandparents has been married for 60 years after WWII ended until my grandfather passed away about 11 years ago due to cancer. One of my aunts is the only one out of 2 other aunts (including my mom) and uncles who has been sticking to her very first marriage with one guy for more than 30 years and still going strong.
Of course communication, love, sex, loyalty is all keys to a good marriage...but really...

It's all based on "luck".

If all marriages fail in the USA then my hubby and I doomed. Darn it!

What people don't consider when getting married other than finances, communication, and feelings. Is that marriage is work, on both parties. If one party of the marriage is not working on keeping everything in balance, then it will break down and fall apart. It's not easy, and it's not always pretty. But if everyone is working together and 'on the same page' then it can be beautiful.

My parents are going to celebrate 45yrs together in September.

My mom and dad was married since 1969 (or '68? it was soon as my mother graduated)

They had hard times, and Even though my dad is a very sweet man, he was also a drunk and a cheater but they worked out their problems and never got divorce. My mother died in 2005.

So basically, you are saying that they rather money than love to being married together?

If that's what it is all about...money problems and getting divorced cause of it, then how can they even afford to pay lawyers for the divorce and shit like that? This is just plain retarded. EVERYONE have money problems big whoop and I dont see why you gotta divorce someone over money problems and be married to a billionaire. :roll: If they dont love you cause of money problems, then they never really truly loved you at all.

cheating, lying, and abuse of any kind such as physical, verbal and emotional abuse.

Financial problems cause alot of stress. What happened with my own parents was that my dad started running up credit card bills in the tens of thousands of dollars. My mom gave him a second chance, even refied the house to pay off the debt. But then he did it again. Now there wasn't much in the way of love, etc. and they had been separated twice before for other reasons, but that was the final straw. Womem especially need an "out" in order to absolve themselves of the guilt they feel for leaving. And belive it or not the other person simply not loving them anymore isn't a good enough reason.

yes, some women leave their spouse if he have a gambling problem as well. It all rooted down to immaturity, irresponsible, or selfishness.

it is because communication between the husband and the wife is not good.

First of all, not all marriages end, my folks have been married for 44 years, none of my aunts and uncles have been divorced, and my brother is still married after 12 years, my sister is still married after 14 years.

One of the main reasons for a divorce is laziness, and selfishness. What I mean by that is, no one wants to work at anything anymore. (Till Death Do You Part) Marriage and relationships are work-nobody should kid themselves otherwise. All too often I find the person who intiiates the divorce regretting it afterwards because they thought there was something better only to find they were wrong. Some go through mid-life crisis and think a divorce is a way to get them through it. Some think the grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence.

Sometimes though as an exception, abuse is involved or drugs and alchohal become to much to handle-thats about the only time a divorce is okay in my opinion.

One of the worsed examples of a marriage is when people look at celebrities. They are human beings at it's worse and are horrible examples of how marriage or relationships should be.

But on money problems...still no excuse. Life is NEVER easy. If they really work hard together as a team to survive this, then they would realize thats part of true love cause its part of being loyal to eachother.

Some people are lucky, some aren't.

My grandparents has been married for 60 years after WWII ended until my grandfather passed away about 11 years ago due to cancer. One of my aunts is the only one out of 2 other aunts (including my mom) and uncles who has been sticking to her very first marriage with one guy for more than 30 years and still going strong.
Of course communication, love, sex, loyalty is all keys to a good marriage...but really...

It's all based on "luck".

Luck has nothing to do with it other than finding marring the right person the first time around. Marriage is work, it's a job that has many rewards. I agree with you on everything else :)

ALL? I know there is a high percentage but it is certianly not all that fail.

Back