why do all marriage failed here in u.s.a.?

638pxmaritalstatus1.jpg

I see, southeast has high percentage of seperated status.

First of all, not all marriages end, my folks have been married for 44 years, none of my aunts and uncles have been divorced, and my brother is still married after 12 years, my sister is still married after 14 years.

One of the main reasons for a divorce is laziness, and selfishness. What I mean by that is, no one wants to work at anything anymore. (Till Death Do You Part) Marriage and relationships are work-nobody should kid themselves otherwise. All too often I find the person who intiiates the divorce regretting it afterwards because they thought there was something better only to find they were wrong. Some go through mid-life crisis and think a divorce is a way to get them through it. Some think the grass is always greener on the otherside of the fence.

Sometimes though as an exception, abuse is involved or drugs and alchohal become to much to handle-thats about the only time a divorce is okay in my opinion.

One of the worsed examples of a marriage is when people look at celebrities. They are human beings at it's worse and are horrible examples of how marriage or relationships should be.

What about when a spouse has an affair and lies about it for a long period of time. Should the other spouse put up with it?

Back