Why did you choose....

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I just love the concept of fire and ice (hot and cold & burning and freezing) it's awesome.. I just pick Boton, just like the sound of it, BostonIceFire

reminds me of a poem i think written by Robert Frost "Fire and Ice"

Re: Re: Why did you choose....

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Umm.. what about you? :dunno:

MsGiglz --- I am MS... Short for Giggle.. Giglz.. and Giglz is my lineage for long time.. :)

Hey Im glad to see you again. You could see my avatar. It means forever. I went through many difficult times. Speak of courage and things like that. For eternity which I will never give up and I would keep going no matter what like without time end.

Last edited by a moderator:
it had spoken out of my personality, it says the who i am :dunno:... my personality as if u would have known me as spiritually type..

Originally posted by Fly Free
reminds me of a poem i think written by Robert Frost "Fire and Ice"

This is his poem:

Fire and Ice
Robert Frost

Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

I picked Deaf258, because I am a very interesting Deafie. My AD1 name used to be TheDeafBastard, but it pissed off a lot of people and they don't grasp the political concept of that old screennname. ^_^;;

Re: --Lol--

Ok here's my first signature from AllDeaf.com v1.0

Attachments

• eternitysig2.gif
    eternitysig2.gif
    33.7 KB · Views: 118
e is first letter of my name and i thought it's easier for everyone to remember 'e' instead of my real name!

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
This is his poem:

Fire and Ice
Robert Frost

Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To know that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

yep yep Boston!!!!! thats the one! :D

Syduction is an old nickname from when I used to model. i think my friend, Trent, started it. Slowly it was shortened to "Syd" which alot of people still call me. My friend Nicolas always says "Sydlie" and so it stuck.

When I used the Internet for the first time in August 1999, I came up with a nickname "DUke" and then went into MSN chatrooms. Many women thought I was male and some gay men thought I was male. I was struggling to figure a better nickname that would fit me. My ex-husband suggested that I added Lady to Duke. There, it worked well to describe my gender!

I'm a female fan of a college basketball team called Duke Blue Devils therefore I am LadyDuke. :)

I'm stuck with the nickname LadyDuke because I'm known as LadyDuke in two other forums.

Smartiesgeek...

I was told by people that I am very smart girl. I love smarties. I am geek since I have the glasses and being too smart. so, thats why. I do have several names that are smartiesgeek.

It fits me. :D

Back