Why did you choose....

simon's my nickname... sez is just another saying for "says"

simon says.

My AD member name is ChelEler because Chel is my nickname and I add partial of my last name to make it unique.

I am very skillful in Illustrator program.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Of course, everybody knows what matrix is. Defense, I used to be one of the best defensive ballers they have ever seen in NFL2k2 online. So, I decided to use DefMATRIXense. And a lot of people said its cool username. :)

This name comes from one of the Greek goddess and gods in the mythology. Aphrodite is a goddess of love and beauty. And this name is the counterpart of the Roman goddess, Venus.

I just find this name pretty and unique and when I have to sign up for AD, I cannot think of the name, and explored in the Greek mythology website and decided to get this name. :)

Greek mythology have interesting stories about every god and goddess. I only like how they are named, that's all.

I used to be obessed about Greek/Roman history in the past and Greece is one of my favorite countries. That's why I went there few years ago and got my needs to be met!

I had that screen names since 95' but my orginal name was Gentlewolf68 which mean that i am single that time ... as i just thought something unqie name as I think gentlemen68 is so boring cuz too many man use that... so i decide something different than that.. so i had the idea to add gentle and wolf and 68 which mean gentle as single and wolf is my favorite animals and 68 is my birth year. so now Knightwolf68 as consider that knight as armor my own lady as not single any longer...

Friends call me Lobo (Wolf) cuz I like wolves and I howl once in a while. My grandfather also been called Lobo. So I take after him.

Cuz I have the clothes, jewelry, hats, purses, etc by baby phat and I wear it so much so they call me the Baby Phat Cat remember the symbol is a cat and I love cats :)

Lasza come from AOL I created that screenname in 1997. What's meaning? I don't know. Something make it up from my mind.

My original AOL sn is first letter initial and last name. I still have it. I have changed or deleted a several sns. Right now I have original one plus two anonymous sns for my private time without any disturbation.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Freaky
:naughty: I'm Freaky because I'm definitely one-of-a-kind!! A true freak of nature!!!

:laugh2: Freaky -- can i join u to be a true freak of nature qq hahahahah :laugh2:

Back