Why did you choose....

My nickname did not whatsoever reflects the aroma of my feet...most of the time anyway..:naughty: :D

Smellyfeet, What if you put anti-odor powder.. What r u gonna do with your nickname?

Originally posted by kuifje75
It is a long story, but here's the abbreviated version:
When I was in Europe, my friends said that I looked like a cartoon figure called Tintin. When I tried to use Tintin75 for my sn for AIM, it was already taken, so I looked at this book my ex gave me... A Dutch edition of "The Adventures of Tintin" (De Avonturen van Kuifje) so I used Kuifje75 instead and got it. 75 is the year of my birth.

Tintin? I have a couple books of that in French and English edition..Cool. :D

Brittany.....Briana.....aNd.....Tasia

....B...............B...........N...........T...

my 3 daughters

Originally posted by bbnt
Brittany.....Briana.....aNd.....Tasia

....B...............B...........N...........T...

my 3 daughters
How do you survive with having all them girls in your house? I would go crazy!!! LOL.

My old best friend from high school gave me a nickname because my first name is long and alot of the deaf people had a hard time pronouncing my name. LOL First it started out with "Katz" then few years later I joined Internet Relay Chat and a lot of people thought I was a male. So, I changed the name from "Katz" to "Katzie" because it sounds more feminine. :D Ooooooh la la isn't it soooo fabulust? hahahaha

why i created my chosen screename? my real full name is derrick farbes, took "derri" off from "ck" farbes. it makes me, myself-Image! get it?

Golden Mean Canada win double gold in Oylmpic hockey in Salt Lake City 2002 that's why I am proud to be a Canadian. Leafs is for my fav. team Toronto Maple Leafs, and 74 was my born of that year.

I'm sweet person and strawberry is my favorite kind of fruit,doll,jewerly and etc. when i'm lil girl but still think of strawberry fruit and drink favor too

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
Golden Mean Canada win double gold in Oylmpic hockey in Salt Lake City 2002 that's why I am proud to be a Canadian. Leafs is for my fav. team Toronto Maple Leafs, and 74 was my born of that year.
:madfawk: @ canada hockey team!!! USA cld've won :(

Originally posted by Teekie
Tintin? I have a couple books of that in French and English edition..Cool. :D

I have his books in French, English and Dutch :) I love reading it. Do you give it to your kids to read?

Originally posted by kuifje75
I have his books in French, English and Dutch :) I love reading it. Do you give it to your kids to read?

I plan to, they don't know how to read yet but I do read it to my oldest son who will be 3 in a couple weeks..(May 11) :)

I just like this kind of unruly and opposing nickname for some chat sites I used to go to. I guess it hit stardom. :naughty:

When you, little girls, see a old man smiling at them. They smiled right back to him. :mrgreen:

Back