Why did you choose....

E

eternity

your member name in here and define it.

I have had this name for years. I use to work on a race car in the Pro Stock division. The number of the car is 19. So that, is how I got this name. I first had it on AOL about...damn...6 years ago? When was aol 3.0 out?? LOL.

"Wheel-Man" jre called me because i crazy about spinning tires burn rubber smoke alot :cool: and also i love race cars dirt track, nascar, NHRA(Drag Racing) and etc.. had that name since 3 years when i was in 10 grade HS...

Last edited by a moderator:
mines sa combo of three ..... its java for my love for coffee and pride has two reasons, my being deaf and a lesbain! :)

everyone says I'm Sweet and I always call everyone a kid. sounds more unique than "SweetGirl" or something like that. ;)

mine is spiritual -- soul flying free like an eagle going where i wish to fly

Rayden - my fave character of MK .... Wins - when he did win, he struck a pose like an X and lightning came outta his fingertips, making everything go dim for a split second ..... and *~ ~* is for elaboration hehe

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
Rayden - my fave character of MK .... Wins - when he did win, he struck a pose like an X and lightning came outta his fingertips, making everything go dim for a split second ..... and *~ ~* is for elaboration hehe

:confused: what is MK qq

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
steffie - lol u never hear of it ???? tsk MK is Mortal Kombat

ahhhhhhhh gotcha -- yes ive heard of mortal kombat -- but i dont play games like u do nor do i own PS or that sort of things -- im behind sowwy!!!! hahah just dont keep up with that -- call me an old fart if u like

Originally posted by Fly Free
ahhhhhhhh gotcha -- yes ive heard of mortal kombat -- but i dont play games like u do nor do i own PS or that sort of things -- im behind sowwy!!!! hahah just dont keep up with that -- call me an old fart if u like

LOL nahhh u're not an old fart .... if 40 or above - then that IS old

d is my first letter of my name ... april is my birth month ... z is my favorite letter - DAPRILZ .... heh :)

Xero has a personal, private, and confidential meaning. None of you would understand. Let's just say, the name comes from the guys that I hang with around here ("hearies" to you or whatever it is you call them).

It's a long story, and 99% of you won't get it, so it's just not worth explaining. Kinda like an inside joke, only minus the "joke" part.

This username is a nickname for my aol sn that has "Teekey" in it. I like cats, so instead of Kitty, changed the words to KEETEY and put "KEET" backwards. :)

It is a long story, but here's the abbreviated version:
When I was in Europe, my friends said that I looked like a cartoon figure called Tintin. When I tried to use Tintin75 for my sn for AIM, it was already taken, so I looked at this book my ex gave me... A Dutch edition of "The Adventures of Tintin" (De Avonturen van Kuifje) so I used Kuifje75 instead and got it. 75 is the year of my birth.

Back