Who likes tattoo? do u have any?

Hey studs, I wonder if you would share us your tattoos if you have some? :hmm:

I didn't know you swing that way :ugh2:

I want to get tattoo so badly. My body don't have tattoo now. My baby is on my board right now. I have to wait until baby's birth. I want to get a butterfly with tribal on my lower back and add beads with wire. And memories of daddy with born year to died year with guitar on my back. I want to get few tattoo.

I didn't know you swing that way :ugh2:
wellduh_smilie.gif

I want to get tattoo so badly. My body don't have tattoo now. My baby is on my board right now. I have to wait until baby's birth. I want to get a butterfly with tribal on my lower back and add beads with wire. And memories of daddy with born year to died year with guitar on my back. I want to get few tattoo.
if u have none now and thinkingto get a few, i think....better u get it done at the same time...saves u the hassle :giggle:

when are you due? good luck with everything

I'm tattoo free and proud of it.

Although there are times I thought about tattooed wedding ring, and then thought "nah" and went to my original "I'm tattoo free and proud of it"

I have 6 tattoos and had my nose pierced. I removed the nose ring.

I am going to get a tattoo very shortly.

This is a dog paw however mine will be a cat paw.

wing_paw_print_tattoo.jpg

I have one on my left leg.Its a V with the number 9 and flames behind it.

I don't mind getting a tattoo. The problem is coming up with something that will be good on me for the rest of my life.

I know a few people who make rash decisions with getting tattoos and regret getting it later in life.

I have no tattoos, had thought of getting one, but never did.....

Friend of mine had her BF tattooed on the back of her neck....even after I cautioned her it wasn't a good idea!...And sure enuf, they broke up, and now she wants it removed.

I've seen older ladies (over 50) with tattooes all over her legs wearing shorts, not too cool in my opinion, makes me think they are ex-biker ladies...

But as long as the tattoos are in good taste, and I've seen a lot of real good ones, then to each his own. My oldest son (18) has 2 already, in good taste and my 15 yr old wants one, but he's gonna have to wait until he's 18.

Seen one too that sez...."Born to Raise Hell"....oh well! and it was on a female.

Jeez, all of my friends have the "tramp stamp"

I refuse to be inked since I change my mind as often as I breathe...

.. I'll stick to piercings ;)

if u have none now and thinkingto get a few, i think....better u get it done at the same time...saves u the hassle :giggle:

when are you due? good luck with everything

My baby's due is in March. I have 11 to 12 weeks left to go!!!! I want to get tattoo so badly!!! I'm tired of plain body without tattoo. LoL

thats a cute one...
the ankle is a very sexy spot for the females my tattoo artist told me.
i think it is too

I never knew that interesting part about the ankle being the sexy spot:ty:

Jeez, all of my friends have the "tramp stamp"

I refuse to be inked since I change my mind as often as I breathe...

.. I'll stick to piercings ;)

tramp stamp?... soo women/girls with tatoo are called tramps are they?..
learnt something new everyday....

so how many peircing do u have? ive always wanted my eyebrow peirce but i get freaked out and scared it will ruin my eyebrow shape :giggle:

tramp stamp?... soo women/girls with tatoo are called tramps are they?..
learnt something new everyday....

so how many peircing do u have? ive always wanted my eyebrow peirce but i get freaked out and scared it will ruin my eyebrow shape :giggle:

No, it's a nickname for a tattoo located on the lower back, just above the fanny.

Here's a picture of a "tramp stamp" on a Barbie :cool2:

barbie-tramp-stamp.jpg

I've had 10 piercings at the same time before but now I stick to just 4 ;)

ohhh hahahhahahaha dats a new term for me, yes... u r right - dont get one there... i got one and its one that i regret too!

Back