Who likes tattoo? do u have any?

My baby's due is in March. I have 11 to 12 weeks left to go!!!! I want to get tattoo so badly!!! I'm tired of plain body without tattoo. LoL

dont rush into it... tattoo are for life, make sure you're proud of your design. i think after baby, u would need some time off befor you go out to get it... too much pain
y not use this time now to put together a kick ass design u like.

I have two - a small dolphin on my left shoulderblade and a blue mushroom on my right ankle (will have this covered or redone as a different tattoo - got it on an impluse when I was 16).

I want to get at least 3 or 4 more. One on the back of my neck, two identical ones between my shoulders and collarbone and one on the lower half of my back.

tramp stamp?... soo women/girls with tatoo are called tramps are they?..
learnt something new everyday....

so how many peircing do u have? ive always wanted my eyebrow peirce but i get freaked out and scared it will ruin my eyebrow shape :giggle:

She mean tattoos of old lovers who are now their ex-boyfriend.

ok, I thought she mean that by the way she wrote it (well, by the word "tramp".... I thought it was derogatory slang for it), but I see that I am wrong. It's the location of the tattoo

"Tramp" is derogatory--there is nothing nice about the word or what it implies.

I don't mind getting a tattoo. The problem is coming up with something that will be good on me for the rest of my life.

I know a few people who make rash decisions with getting tattoos and regret getting it later in life.
That would be me, but you can get 'em taken off. Laser technology can blast the ink particles into tiny bits which are eliminated naturally.

You make a good point though. Getting inked is not something done casually.

I have one on my calf.......great story behind it......never need it removed

Don't have any and will never do it at all. Too chicken.

I have chevy tribal arm band on my right arm but I am starting to think about adding more tribal to it or cover it up with tiger stripes making it look like warrior shoulder pad. I have already set up Deaf Tattoo group in Facebook, 56 members.. if you are interested. I want to add more tattoos but $$ goes to more important things such as kids needs, etc... when it is being permitted, I will sure get some done.

I'll check the group out on Facebook. Thanks, Tiger.

Interesting tat, Drummer. :D

i'm thinking abt getting a small tattoo on my back just the black ink, one tattoo is just enuff for me. i'm thinking about it maybe after new year eve.

i'm thinking abt getting a small tattoo on my back just the black ink, one tattoo is just enuff for me. i'm thinking about it maybe after new year eve.

what design?

Back