Who likes tattoo? do u have any?

i dunno yet. i have to look at the design book from the tattoo store.

i'm just thinking abt it...undecided...because i'm a chicken and afraid of needle :giggle:

Last edited:
Thinking about getting my next ink this Saturday.. I hope! It'll be like my signature quote, "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"... Im thinking of a blue crescent moon with seven black stars. My next tattoo will be more of a complex design. It will be a 7 of Diamonds card with the number 21 on outside top left and number 13 on outside bottom right (that design has a lot of meaning to me). THEN my next two tats will be of my kids' Zodiac signs on either my shoulder blades or the inside of my wrists.

I already have two tattoos. My first one is the Zodiac sign for Virgo (although thanks to pregnancy, it now looks like a squashed butterfly), and the 2nd one is on my inside left ankle, of the letter J.

[counting how many tattoos that i have]...

wow, i have 5 tats on my upper body (shoulders, back)...wants 3 more to go then im done.

once you have ink, you'll addict to it that you want it more. I thought i get two inks, then im done BUT turn out 3 more to inked on me. THEN, i guaranteed that next 3 inks is final.

Just went Tattoo Convention in SF in few weekends ago, thats when i got my fifth tat..

I have 5. 3 awesome ones, 1 stupid one (got it on my 18th bday), and 1 I like but I may cover up cause it doesn't flow with me anymore (video game tat).

I have superman logo on my left shoulder. Obviously, my name is "S" and I'm super awesome!

I would hate to see girls have too many tatoo. Just few is good enough. Why? I like beautiful natural to watch :D

I have 2 tats right now, there is 4-5 tats I still want to get. On my chest is a tat for my wife(next to my heart) on my left shoulder is a family crest tat(in the military it shows the unit u are in)

The tats I want. on my right shoulder(combat patch in the army) is for my brother, He killed himself. the other 3-4 are for my kids. It 1 tat, but it be broken into 3-4 tats. They are going to be the 3 monkey's the 4th one is the don't do any evil.

If anyone good at designing, I looking for a joker's cube(I guess that what is called). The 3 sides you can see, have different emotions in them(sad happy angry) that what I want for my brother. It has meaning for me.

I just got my tattoo last Saturday ^.^ (blue crescent moon and 7 black stars)... I LOVE it!!! Granted I wanted to scream because it hurt like a sonofab*tch but I loved it all the same! Right now it's all bruised too... o.o Where the grey haze is supposed to be, it's currently all purple and black from bruising lol

I have a few designs I've been sitting on for years. Only because I'm keeping my dreams alive to work for Government overseas.

Last edited:
Improving US relations. Analytical/cultural stuff.

Most US federal agencies that have operations overseas have a rule where you can't have a tattoo. Don't want to disqualify myself just yet.

Improving US relations. Analytical/cultural stuff.

:thumb: good stuff. we got a guest speaker coming up next week on Islam subject. He's the professor from my college.
Islam, like almost all religious traditions, can be interpreted in different ways, and some interpretations–such as those favored by al Qaeda and radical Islamists–conflict with democratic ideals. The purpose of this lecture is to assist emergency and disaster managers in conducting effective emergency plans.

Most US federal agencies that have operations overseas have a rule where you can't have a tattoo. Don't want to disqualify myself just yet.
huh interesting.....

:thumb: good stuff. we got a guest speaker coming up next week on Islam subject. He's the professor from my college.

huh interesting.....

:hmm: Right around the area of concentration I'm interested in.

...yeah..so no tattoos...maybe I'll wash out, but we'll see how the next year looks. Couldn't serve in traditional military because of hearing impairment so I hope I can serve using a pen (mightier than the sword they say).

tattoos on everyone's wishes to have it, it is all good and as long you DONT regret to have it.

If you do regret it, go to laser center and take it off--expensive--.

We, people who have tattoos and REPRESENT who we are or our heart to.

I have a small tatto that I gave to myself years ago on my right thigh. I have promised myself if I keep my blood sugars undercontrol I'll get piecrings and tattoos. So far I keep falling short of my ideals. No, I don't plan to tattoo myself again :P

Back