Who is single here?

Thanks, guys for your support.

Yeah, I'm going to take it one day at a time. :)

i am singel in alaska north pole i will move ou to texas austin

if anyone look for goof frined please ask me

:confused: I thought you are married and have 3 children?

I have three children with my first wife. She refused to get counseling on four different occasions, so I left. My second wife and I are still married, but we are separated. We see no reason to make our separation legal (divorce), but we will if necessary. She and I are still extremely close; best of friends.

jo, oh again! oh darn.. just hang in there.. look at those our friends... they are be there for you, included me..

everyone,

I am still single as movie end story like say " to be continue " LOL!

jo, oh again! oh darn.. just hang in there.. look at those our friends... they are be there for you, included me..

everyone,

I am still single as movie end story like say " to be continue " LOL!

Thanks, HorseRace.

I appreciate it.

<------ getting a divorce... :( not what I wanted but he wanted it. so it sure sucks to be alone after 8 years together.. it really does suck but I'm getting the hang of it now. :aw:

Am in a real relationship with my chef! :fruit:

<------ getting a divorce... :( not what I wanted but he wanted it. so it sure sucks to be alone after 8 years together.. it really does suck but I'm getting the hang of it now. :aw:

Oh no! i m sorry about that since you are getting divorce it's been 8 yrs long time then end marriage?? OH noo wish that you and ur hubby try work out as plm solve ? also Hang in there :hug: gurl i know you are still love him in ur heart :aw:

Maria, I'm sure that your love makes you some wonderful meals and add love to it...smile

Oh no! i m sorry about that since you are getting divorce it's been 8 yrs long time then end marriage?? OH noo wish that you and ur hubby try work out as plm solve ? also Hang in there :hug: gurl i know you are still love him in ur heart :aw:
actually, we been together 8 years but married only a year and a half. thanks for your thoughtfulness :hug:

oh no i am sorry it sucks i know sighs
i will be here for you ok smile

GUYS, i am also here for you too!!!!!

BTW i am STILL single 100% oh well

Very sorry to know your marriage has ended now.. hope ya gonna be alright but hey, it was a good marriage right? At least ya had love and more... ya will bounce back when ya are ready to do so...

Back