Who is single here?

Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear.

Time will heal your heart. Hang in there, girl.

Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear.

Time will heal your heart. Hang in there, girl.

Thanks for the support. Yeah, I'll try to hang in there.

Do things you wanted to do that your ex wouldn't let you do.

Probably some shopping spree?

A shopping spree would sound nice, only if I had loads of cashes to do it. :)

But thanks, though.

I am still single and am yet 28 years old. I am still looking for a girl who can suddenly came into my life and light up my world once again.

I used to have tons of girlfriend when I was in high school and I was the popular bad boys and was a great entertainer with my comical and comedy faces. ;p

I thought someone out there can be able to provide the expert advise on how to get a charming girl from anywhere in the whole wide world outta here as the world is so BIG.. :giggle:

then get out and find one. It'd be nice if you just accidentally bump into a girl and she drops an ice cream or coffee on you and then the love begins...... oh wait... only in movies :|

Take your time Jo... I'm sure in time ya will find the Prince Charming ya would be happy with... I would bet only ya will know it is the right time... dont worry about it and we will support ya no matter what, right guys?

Take your time Jo... I'm sure in time ya will find the Prince Charming ya would be happy with... I would bet only ya will know it is the right time... dont worry about it and we will support ya no matter what, right guys?

Right , sharky , we can offer her our support through this and she will find the proper prince charming she deserves. You will be fine girl! Don't look back keep going :)

Still single and still dating various men but am getting tired of dating scene - who ever said dating is fun?! Not me but guess it beats staying at home & watching reruns eh

Congrats Highlands - I think a relationship is so much better than just dating! :)

Sharky is right - I know that this sucks but it means you are closer to finding that prince charming :)

Still single and still dating various men but am getting tired of dating scene - who ever said dating is fun?! Not me but guess it beats staying at home & watching reruns eh

Congrats Highlands - I think a relationship is so much better than just dating! :)

thanks . I and she are beyond the dating scheme.. a real relationship

Back