Who Is Cheri Dating???

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: well someone says me as the mysterious guy Cheri dating?? LOL that a good compliment if so.. lol I hoping I the one Cheri dating right now..but ahhh she probably hiding her guy from us all so she can enjoy whipping and groping him and we can only wonder who the hell he is... :giggle: Just dont shoot me eh... haha

It could be one of the mystery guy in this thread, ya know.. just pretending to go along with this! So, I'll just wait til she's ready to let us know who this mystery guy is. :whistle: waiting!

^ She could be right, but again never know. :giggle: I love it!

At first I looked at thread about Cheri, didn't think much of this thread until I checked out. Interesting that some of you think it was me. Well lets put this way...

About a year ago, Cheri and I had big fight and we bashed at each other. We ended up hate each other so much! So I decided to block her for a while. I can't remember what it is about becuase it was all forgotten. So you guys thinks Cheri would have had crush on me? That is for you to decide, and for Cheri and me to know!

Last edited:
diehardbiker65 said:
At first I looked at thread about Cheri, didn't think much of this thread until I checked out. Interesting that some of you think it was me. Well lets put this way...

About a year ago, Cheri and I had big fight and we bashed at each other. We ended up hate each other so much! So I decided to block her for a while. I can't remember what it is about becuase it was all forgotten. So you guys thinks Cheri would have had crush on me? That is for you to decide, and for Cheri and me to know!

Aww DieHardBiker65 - I was just kiddin' around.
Please accept my apologize for bringin' this up before others did. It was my fault. Sorry.

Oh! Is it one of the random Nigerian scammers that lurk on AD and then PM you telling you that they think you're interesting and want to get to know you on Yahoo Messenger?

deafclimber said:
does that mean you already know, twin mind reader ?

She is restless and wait for you to become her new brother-in-law.

yalll are very very funny!! it make me laugh... damn... we wont give up but can wait til they meet in person first then they can tell us here... ;)

RebelGirl said:
It could be one of the mystery guy in this thread, ya know.. just pretending to go along with this! So, I'll just wait til she's ready to let us know who this mystery guy is. :whistle: waiting!

I think so too, and I did check to see " who 's on line " list, and I noticed this member kept staring at the thread almost the entire afternoon yesterday, so it makes me wonder if it's really HIM?.... :ugh:

^Angel^ said:
I think so too, and I did check to see " who 's on line " list, and I noticed this member kept staring at the thread almost the entire afternoon yesterday, so it makes me wonder if it's really HIM?.... :ugh:
maybe NORTHSTAR???

Maybe Cheri's dating the Grinch? :D I'm just kidding ya, Cheri. :)

An AD member? Hmmmm....

CHeri will tell you when she sees the man in life. I know I have met Cheri myself and say it herself. :) Right ?? No ?? heh

Oh my g.. that Cheri slept with Santa Claus on her bed! His wife will find out and will fight with you. I hope that Santa and his wife did not read this. Otherwise, she will implants a tiny video camera in his red bag. ssshhhh.

I can tell ya'll this much. It sure ain't me. I been taken for almost 5 years.
Be careful when ya meet in person. Sometimes pictures does not do justice. Like for example, when Tweety met this guy from NYC, he looked and acted so different. Thank god he went back home. Both of us couldn't stand him.
Sometimes you get lucky. I thank my lucky stars for my precious lady. We been thru thick and thin and still remain together.
Cheri, I wish you the best of luck. Hope all works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back