Who have you met or would like to on AD?

I met Handsome-Smiley and BabyBratHorny, including Sunshinelady... :D

i love to meet all the AD, just one I met, lovelyblkgal, but looking forward to meet more on RR and Angel's wedding, themselves, liebling, peachylady and don't know who else, but looking forward to it. mwahs everyone

i love to meet all the AD, just one I met, lovelyblkgal, but looking forward to meet more on RR and Angel's wedding, themselves, liebling, peachylady and don't know who else, but looking forward to it. mwahs everyone

u forgot about me? :squint:

:giggle:

I already met Jolie and casperman which I am met through casperman's baby deaf sister, we are good friends. I met the entire family in Aug. 2000 and have been to KY more times after and now would like to visit and see the deaf family again.

Who I would like to meet? I think most already who smile

I know you & I debated with disagreement mostly but I still love to meet you in real life... :ily:

I already met Jolie and casperman which I am met through casperman's baby deaf sister, we are good friends. I met the entire family in Aug. 2000 and have been to KY more times after and now would like to visit and see the deaf family again.

Who I would like to meet? I think most already who smile

Last edited:
You know {mod's note: removed name}

Question here, why do you always post people's real name and their last name on a public forum like this? Isn't that a personal question that needs to be asked in PM?....

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh yea we meet since 3 or 4 year ago at deaf club which ur cute b/f intro me to you hah and Yep we saw each other again last sat :D

Question here, why do you always post people's real name and their last name on a public forum like this? Isn't that a personal question that needs to be asked in PM?....

excuse me, you are NOT the moderator. Thanks !

oh other person i knew her as my 1st gf when we were young and that is peachylady, winks and also, throwstone, eaglecherokee and are there anyone else? bec there are some i met in person

excuse me, you are NOT the moderator. Thanks !

But I am...it is better to PM another member if you or anyone else is looking for someone and has the full name. There's no problem with stating the first name, yet, it's better to use the PM feature if using the full name...that's respectful and more. ;)

~RR

I would like to meet Roadrunner in person and :whip: him :lol:

:aw: I forgot the he is supermoderator :Ohno:

is there anyplace to hide ?

:iolol:

Ive met... oh boy...

MizzDeaf
BearyLisa
Angel & Cheri
RoadRunner
Rebelgirl
GalaxyAngel (Bullym0m)
Tweetybird
FlyFree
Nozobo
Oakley1810
Alex
Vampyrox
Soonersseth
LovelyBlkGal
KRosy
Dennis
LezArtist

Im sure there are many more... who knows?

And I cant wait for my darling Liebling to come to St. Louis this summer!!!!!

deafscuba and I can't wait to meet some of you this following summer andddddd cruise.. woo hoo! :)

Back