Who have you met or would like to on AD?

I cannot wait to meet the twinies at the wedding and other aders too!!!

Umm.... is anyone interested in meetin' me in person some day ? :D

For me, I want meet Dr. Strangelove, Defmatrixense, XBGMER, Steel, Sequioas, diehardbikers, felixkat (haven't talk to her for few month), christlovedeaf and Farewall65.

I will meet Dr. Strangelove in next year when go to Gally.

I cant wait to meet more ADer's at the wedding and the Freedom Cruise this fall!!!

Hoo boy!!!

I have not met anybody from here. Perhaps I will never will. Unless bumped into someone from somewhere and finds out we are on here. My business logo and with my beautiful thick grey hair, you will spot me from somewhere. Ha. I do not know about you guys.. You will never know! Cest la Vive!

I cant wait to meet more ADer's at the wedding and the Freedom Cruise this fall!!!

Hoo boy!!!

Excuse the off-topicness, DD but I assume you have read GA's appeal for help re: the hotel before the cruise gets under way, right?

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.:fingersx:

Question here, why do you always post people's real name and their last name on a public forum like this? Isn't that a personal question that needs to be asked in PM?....

Why don't you let the moderators take care of it ? No need to ask this person about W H Y. I can see why this person is banned. It's like you are a poisonous snake if anyone ever hurts or touches you, and then all of sudden this person is banned through your man... and I think it is wrong. You shouldn't ask this person like this because you KNEW that if this person or anyone start disrespectin' or disagreein' with you, then that person will be banned just like that. I don't agree with how things should be. Some will feel that it is STILL favoritism goin' on.

I am sorry if, I should say this in here ( in this open forum ), because I feel that the ADers need to know what I had to say and what my point of views are. I don't attempt to make this " drama ". I want people to know how I feel.

It doesn't matter who banned whom, I would also have banned the person, if I had been able to get online at that time.

One of the standing rules in AllDeaf is that we do not name people, by their full names - privacy is to be respected here on this forum at all times. The person had chosen to ignore the rule and the warning given, and then was very flippant to the moderator on duty about the whole matter.

It does not matter if there is a relationship outside AllDeaf between a moderator and a member, the moderator is expected to be neutral at all given times. I, myself, have to be neutral at all times when I am on duty at AllDeaf, as I am at my place of employment.

I do have very good friends here on AllDeaf, and consider quite a few to be my true blue friends, and they all respect that I have a job here on AllDeaf and when the time comes, they know I can and will be expected to give them warnings or even banishments when the situation warrants.

I understand that you feel there is favoritism going on, but in this matter, I did read what had transpired between the moderator and the member and I do feel that the 48-hour ban was required here.

Now - I have to do my duty.

WHOA wait a minutes...

If you are not the moderator, you can't jump in and shoot without a warning or something...
Let's the moderator find the problem and let the moderator solve the problem. You can't jump in and say you're banned, just because of that. :eek: Kind of rude or something...

You should have highlight and put "this person" instead of full names

WHOA wait a minutes...

If you are not the moderator, you can't jump in and shoot without a warning or something...
Let's the moderator find the problem and let the moderator solve the problem. You can't jump in and say you're banned, just because of that. :eek: Kind of rude or something...

You should have highlight and put "this person" instead of full names

Who are you addressing to???

~RR

Back