Who have you met or would like to on AD?

Who are you addressing to???

~RR

I am not addressing to no one.. I am just saying that people who are not moderator.... :dunno: That wasn't their job to jump in...

I think moderators should take care of the problem and fixed it and let it go...

I am not addressing to no one.. I am just saying that people who are not moderator.... :dunno: That wasn't their job to jump in...

I think moderators should take care of the problem and fixed it and let it go...

Ahh...thanks for clearing that up....ty. :ty:

~RR

are you referring to Angel?? She was asking a question because its the fact that the names and personal infos were not to be brought up in there. Angel is right. well, CR didn't like it, Kalista didn't like it so there it was defensive there and here. there were other members that got warned or banned for bringing up personal infos into this forum. Angel was stating that it SHOULDN'T BE BROUGHT UP. simple! how would you feel if I used your full name and personal address into this forum? would you like it? No, i don't think so. So angel was protecting others.

at least try to understand where Angel is coming from, crazymomma. Its not a matter of who is the moderator here that was on duty. RR is always checking AD and has the time to cover for other moderators while they're busy or working. I applaud RR for keeping this sane as well as for other mods too.

I agree with you, RebelGirl. No one should post personal full real names or address on open forum. I would like AD forum ADers to stop hurting each other and have AD website enjoyable forum to read and post, supporting each other instead of insulting each other. Let's follow AD rules. Forgive and move on...please.

~Peace out

i met some of aders but they didn't mention that they met me

here you go who i met bear, jolie_77, Calvin and lovelyblkgal

hope to meet some of the rest aders this summer

I haven't made many friends or in this case any friends here, but I wouldn't mind meeting someone who lives in my area and is around my age. I'm not picky.

I've met Jolie ofc my sweetie (smoooches)

I've also met:
LovelyBlkGal
OldNavyGirl
Bear (former member here)
moonflower

I'd love to meet and make more friends to come...

anyone wanna meet me? :fingersx: lol

I've also met:
LovelyBlkGal
OldNavyGirl
moonflower

few years ago. I was driving from wiscosin... and Calvin Im'ed me saying he was in Michigan.. Damn I wish I knew that if I had made a plan.. probably meet somewhere in mich to meet him but.. bummer! i was on way to PA to see Miss Adidias

but I met soooo many.... thru deafchat, here, and othe sites...

well someday Calvin and Jolie I will meet you guys :)

Wendy

I only met just a few. Someday meet more who knows! :) I would love to meet few more though! :)

I do agreed with PeachLady and RebelGirl. That's why I don't mention some ADers that I met. I respect their privacy. Just use their AD User names. To protect EVERY ADer's privacy. I would like any ADers respect mine too. (meaning not using my first name on it, just LakeTahoe or LT. Either would be fine. :)).

I agree with you, RebelGirl. No one should post personal full real names or address on open forum. I would like AD forum ADers to stop hurting each other and have AD website enjoyable forum to read and post, supporting each other instead of insulting each other. Let's follow AD rules. Forgive and move on...please.

~Peace out

few years ago. I was driving from wiscosin... and Calvin Im'ed me saying he was in Michigan.. Damn I wish I knew that if I had made a plan.. probably meet somewhere in mich to meet him but.. bummer! i was on way to PA to see Miss Adidias

but I met soooo many.... thru deafchat, here, and othe sites...

well someday Calvin and Jolie I will meet you guys :)

Wendy

Ooh yes I remember and shoot we just missed each other that time we aren't far away but then there's always another chance. :D Jolie and I'd love to meet you and your family one of these days :thumb:

Anyway besides AD, I've met a few others in person thru other sites as well.

I've also met:
LovelyBlkGal
OldNavyGirl
moonflower

:eek3: ~ I'm frigg'n surprised, you didn't met me... WOW, am I invisible body?

I have not meet anyone :(.
Butttttttttt, one big main thing that I have waited so da*n long which I have knew and pick on Moonie (AngelWolf) for since 2001 few months prior to WTC and we began chatted more and we have not had time to plan to meet each other in real life.

Tap Moonie's forehead (AngelWolf) time to prepare to go party? Hmmm!

I've met Cheri, Angel, RR, Dreamdeaf, Mizzdeaf, Alex, GalaxyAngel, LovelyBlkgal, Soonerseth, Vampy, BabyAngel, Tweetybirdie, Punkywolfy, Hope I didn't miss anyone... I want to meet more!

Yeaaaaaaaaah! I wanna meet ya too!! :giggle: Someday! :fingersx: OFC others as well!

I've met Cheri, Angel, RR, Dreamdeaf, Mizzdeaf, Alex, GalaxyAngel, LovelyBlkgal, Soonerseth, Vampy, BabyAngel, Tweetybirdie, Punkywolfy, Hope I didn't miss anyone... I want to meet more!

Interesting, I posted in this long time ago on page 1 and so far, no one said "Boult" :P :P :P although I have met few before and after AD.

Wouldnt mind meeting some of the ADers here.. but one meeting that will be hilarious.. that would be with Donkeyboy and the war will continue on in hilarious mode..hehe... but it will be fun to meet ya all.. if possible.. who knows, we can dream about that eh?

Back