Who have you met or would like to on AD?

hehe thats alright :hug: everyone do forget.... :)

I've met

sherrycherish
Cheri
Angel
DreamDeaf
GalaxyAngel
Liebling
Deafmonkeygal
Calvin
Jolie_77
DeafScuba98
Oakley
LilFoxyBlackGal
fly_free
Cooliefroggie
Bear
moonflower

more to come at the cruise.. w000 h0000

yup yup i cant wait meet u too!

I have not met anyone from AD yet. I would love to meet most of you who are regular members. I hope anyone here would like to meet me.

I can't believe you actually fell for it!!! ...:giggle:

What me fell for it ?? lol Bear didnt put your name "Angel" that I did check the list what she put on the list and she forgot added :nana: lol :lol:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :Oops: :Oops: :Oops: Yeah fell for it oops lol *HIDES*!!!!!!!! :lol: :giggle:

Never met one person from AD yet. I want to come to Ohio for deafcaucus 08 very badly.

:lol: No wonder Bear never get enough of Tom and forgot to put Angel to the list :giggle:

:lol: No wonder Bear never get enough of Tom and forgot to put Angel to the list :giggle:

hehe Looks like poor Calvin fell for it too....look at Bear's post again, :giggle:

*run off*...

Heh, Sweetie, It seems like you're never getting enough too because you were reading Angel's post -- #239 (right after Bear's post) and Angel took off her name in the reply. :giggle: In Bear's post, She did say she met Angel. Here's Angel in the bold.

But, Don't worry, I can be like that too and be all dreamy, haha. It happens to me too when I get things overlooked and it's right under my eyes/nose. :ily: :kiss:

I have met

Jolie_77
Calvin
LilBlkSweetGurly
OldNavyGirl
Liebling
Cheri
Angel
Roadrunner
Vampy
MizzDeaf
DreamDef
Sasha64
Rebelgirl and her daughter
Peachylady
Toolsman
DeafMonkeyGal
Bowak
Casperman
BabyAngel
Rotty
GalaxyAngel and her hubby
Christlovedeaf and his bf *not sure of his sn here*
Moonflower
Horselover61
And ofc Bear'sTom :giggle:

If your an AD member here and got left out and met me sorry! Feel free to :whack: me for leaving you out!

hehe Looks like poor Calvin fell for it too....look at Bear's post again, :giggle:

*run off*...

oh pfft seem like a few of us got :Owned: :P But then I'll get back to that one :nana:

Heh, Sweetie, It seems like you're never getting enough too because you were reading Angel's post -- #239 (right after Bear's post) and Angel took off her name in the reply. :giggle: In Bear's post, She did say she met Angel. Here's Angel in the bold.

But, Don't worry, I can be like that too and be all dreamy, haha. It happens to me too when I get things overlooked and it's right under my eyes/nose. :ily: :kiss:

Yep sweetie heh heh but then it's all good :D :ily: :kiss:

This year I have met -

^Angel^
RoadRunner
Bear
Bear's man Tom
PeachLady
Toolman
DeafMonkeyGal
Liebling
Vampy
Cheri