Who have you met or would like to on AD?

Hmm remind me to bring some whipping cream and a bowl so I can use both of them to smash Panther in the face or hair with that!! should be a classic moment in 2008 if so!! HEHEE

*bolts and hide and smirk!!*

:squint: at NS don't ever think abt that or do i have to make call to Oceanblue see if She can gonna kiss you UNDER OF TREE! :giggle:

Ah Boult I recall meeting you once while I went thru Arizona and stopped by your town to meet a friend of ours and stayed for a nite. I was on the way back to California that time few years ago. If you recall that time :D
Yes we did :D

:squint: at NS don't ever think abt that or do i have to make call to Oceanblue see if She can gonna kiss you UNDER OF TREE! :giggle:

:giggle: Will we be sharing that same tree with Calvin and Jolie :lol: JK

LMAO Angel you got them all good with that post of yours! They truly thought I left out our winged one! :giggle:

Can't wait to meet more in 2008!

*pulls out his left leg out of the cramped jungle* Whoa, that has taken me a long time to get me here, but HEY! What about me????

I am willing to met anyone that wants to met me, plus, it perfect for a lot of ppl met me, since I am in Germany and how many can say they have touched 2 different contanents(sorry for the spelling). I also can't wait to get back to the states, so I could start traveling again. I have touched somewhere around 15 different states so far.

I am willing to met anyone that wants to met me, plus, it perfect for a lot of ppl met me, since I am in Germany and how many can say they have touched 2 different contanents(sorry for the spelling). I also can't wait to get back to the states, so I could start traveling again. I have touched somewhere around 15 different states so far.

Stop by in Ohio, when you get the chance to come to the States.

HAHA Panther what the heck are ya trying to stir up, trouble?? Oh right ya are trouble!!! LOL....

:giggle: Will we be sharing that same tree with Calvin and Jolie :lol: JK

LOL Ocean...well Calvin and Jo probably will put on a clinic for sure and we will probably be staring at them and sayning dang the 2 donkeys smooching and in heat...

HAHA Panther what the heck are ya trying to stir up, trouble?? Oh right ya are trouble!!! LOL....

LOL Ocean...well Calvin and Jo probably will put on a clinic for sure and we will probably be staring at them and sayning dang the 2 donkeys smooching and in heat...

NS, we will end up saying to Calvin and Jo "Get a Room!" :lol: and have the tree to ourselves :naughty: :giggle:

Back