Who have you met or would like to on AD?

haha OB7 way to go snickers :giggle:

the only person i met is Starrygaze and Mikey1971.
I would love to meet Dixie.. She sound like an awesome gal..
I would love to meet few others like RebelGirl, Slywolfy, tweetybird, lakethaoe and more.... ha...

I am willing to met anyone that wants to met me, plus, it perfect for a lot of ppl met me, since I am in Germany and how many can say they have touched 2 different contanents(sorry for the spelling). I also can't wait to get back to the states, so I could start traveling again. I have touched somewhere around 15 different states so far.

Is your wife (aka babyhornybrat) still in Germany with you? That is awesome if you guys all get stay together as family there.

Is your wife (aka babyhornybrat) still in Germany with you? That is awesome if you guys all get stay together as family there.
She is still here with me. She just not getting on AD that much. She only gets on myspace. She too busy with 2 kids and another one on the way.

Thats awesome dude. How are your children doing?
Off topic now, they are doing real good. Ethan and my wife can't wait for the little one to join us. Daughter is being a brat and pain. She kinda understand she will have a younger sibling, so she getting jealous.

Yay! I have finally met an ADers today at long last! I am soo happy! She is a well known person on AD and she is well liked by everyone here in AD. She is a friendly person and helpful. Can you guess who?

***drum roll***

It is SG, our mod! It was lovely meeting her today and she is a sweet person to talk to. Glad that I finally met her. :)

Who i have met in real life:

Miss-Delectable
Wonderbum
Opal
Sasha
SpaceyUFO

I would love to meet others :)

Just an Update:

I forgot to add:

Bowak
Freaky

Today I have meet:

Koala

It was lovely to meet you too Koala. Glad to meet you and ya finally met a first Ader. :giggle: :)

i would love to meet all 64 friends listed on my profile page as well as many others here on ad! i may have the chance to meet jiro and shel if we're able to meet up at the detroit and/or nyc auto show. <excited>

I'd like to meet Jillio, Jiro and Hear Again.

I don't think Jiro is as angry as he likes people to believe. :giggle:

Does anyone organize AD meetups? If they do is there any way I can find out if there's one in my area?

Does anyone organize AD meetups? If they do is there any way I can find out if there's one in my area?

i don't think there are national meetings of ad'ers per se, but i know there has been talk about having an ad cruise. i also know that ad'ers who live in the same state do get together locally.

Nice, an AD cruise..

Well if you live in D.C. or the surrounding area -- let me know! I'd love to meet you.

Just an Update:

I forgot to add:

Bowak
Freaky

Today I have meet:

Koala

It was lovely to meet you too Koala. Glad to meet you and ya finally met a first Ader. :giggle: :)

:wave: Still will remember you.. yes this is the same old silly Freaky!

I'd love to meet all of you one of these days... but I don't know anyone here and they don't know me, either, which is OK. Maybe next year, they will know me more. <smile>

Yes, I met someone from here on AD. We hang out sometimes. We're in the same location. I described this person as nicely person.

I can't say who, I promise not to say it. If I did, I would get slap in the face :slap:. (No, wouldn't do that to me anyway, J/K).

Who I would like to meet? I dunno yet. I've been here since May.

I have to get to know them here and see what happens.

Back