Who have you met or would like to on AD?

dunno really i m not realy looking for anyone atm so bascially i m justbeing casual meeting people and making some smart kak comments:afro:

I have met Angel, RR, Cheri, Jolie 77, and FozyBlkGal so far and they were all very wonderful people.

Will be meeting SG next year and hopefully many others in 2008 if Caucus comes to Sandusky, Ohio.

Bear

Maybe I will picking on you next year ?? :lol:

I finally met Peachy Lady in person last week, she's such a sweetheart :)

edit I forgot to add that I also met Bear, her hubby, and her lovely daughter two weeks ago I think, they're all so nice and funni too

I met Cheri a year ago at my house, met Roadrunner over a month ago when I was travelling thru Ohio and recently met Angel last week. Cheri was with Angel and we had great time chatting. I thought they all were great people!!

Forget about meet buckdodgers because he's so sick. :eek:

:( :( :( I must be invisible! Nobody notice my post. :( :(:(
Head down, tail between my leg and walking away slowly feeling unwanted and unloved. :( :( :(
Maybe I should leave alldeaf for good? :(

Awww Koala you should know by now that I would LOVE to meet you. Hugs and mwah hon hope to see you in 2008.

Anyway, let's see who I have met... mostly old-school AD members such as Liza, Cookiemonster, Katzie (I don't know what her screenname here is now...), and a few others, and not to mention that I work with Bewitched sometimes!

I haven't been a member here for a long time so I really don't know the new folks, but I do know that I want to meet Liebling one of these days and pick on her. :nana:

Anyway, let's see who I have met... mostly old-school AD members such as Liza, Cookiemonster, Katzie (I don't know what her screenname here is now...), and a few others, and not to mention that I work with Bewitched sometimes!

I haven't been a member here for a long time so I really don't know the new folks, but I do know that I want to meet Liebling one of these days and pick on her. :nana:

DU HIER!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Du fehlt mir sehr!!!! :hug:

Ja Ich auch!!! Ich möchte dich gern zu treffen. :D

Well, I'm from around 330 miles to Cleveland like Cheri's home and several other members.

Ummm I haven't meet any 1 from AD yet.

If any 1 is interesting to meet me, PM me. For women, if you re under 18, you can forget it :mrgreen:

I was at Gallaudet this past weekend. It was truly an unique a weekend there'll ever be at Gallaudet for a long time, and I was glad to be a part of it.

Anyway, I've had the pleasure of meeting AD's resident agent provocateur, none other than Endymion himself. He easily exceeded all of my expectations and is a warm and wonderful human being. (Yes, he does indeed have his wits, err, head, around him!) :wave:

Another unexpected and a delightful surprise was meeting me_punctured as well! Quite lovely, I must say so myself, and it was nice talking about many things, both substantative and wholly superfical, and was truly a pleasure.

My only regret was that my stay at Gallaudet was all too brief; I would have loved to meet other fellow AD'ers on campus and trade tall tales. I do plan on visiting Gallaudet soon, and there'll be plenty other opportunities for chance encounters of the AD kind. :dance:

Back