Who have you met or would like to on AD?

I was :whistle: but I got turned around like this :io: and pushed out the door..

hmm. :cool:

lol ONG were you the one camping at the same campsite?

hehe sowwy I guess I am getting old.

and DMG :smash: :fingersx: :slap:

:giggle: Bear .. see you said getting old?? :rofl: oops
ahhhhh.gif

I'd love to meet anyone from AllDeaf!!

No one wanna meet me...How sad!!

Kashveera

As Levionan and C.C. Sinned said that they would love to meet Buckdoger aks Ravensteven... I would love to meet and have fun to watch them...:fingersx:

*raise my hand* ME wanna meet you... :D

Actually, Truth... Yes I will meet you one day when my vacation is ready and $ ready... and will discuss plan meet you fly over Germany.. I MUST learn break my ice shoulder go away due my frighten fly oversea...

All I wanted to learn Germany hertiage and other much more.. as long you're my guide!

:D

*wink*~ ;)

What a great idea! That'll be so awesome to know about your German Hertiage!

I just found out we are part of French Candaian and Wales, England. SO I am researching more...I know we are more than that. So my mom is gonna ask around the family to get names from my great grandma etc etc. So I can start researching on family tree. My aunt said she might have the information so wait for her E-mail. It is so intersting to learn about your own family hertiage!

Actually, Truth... Yes I will meet you one day when my vacation is ready and $ ready... and will discuss plan meet you fly over Germany.. I MUST learn break my ice shoulder go away due my frighten fly oversea...

All I wanted to learn Germany hertiage and other much more.. as long you're my guide!

*wink*~ ;)

no... i met u at night -- before the fireworks began including the music. umm u gotta find my pic somewhere here. LOL :-P on pics thread

lol ONG were you the one camping at the same campsite?

hehe sowwy I guess I am getting old.

and DMG :smash: :fingersx: :slap:

:( :( :( I must be invisible! Nobody notice my post. :( :(:(
Head down, tail between my leg and walking away slowly feeling unwanted and unloved. :( :( :(
Maybe I should leave alldeaf for good? :(

Hey hey, I would like to meet you one day and some alldeaf members too. :)
Same here, I look through here and no one mention about meeting me. I'm not worried about it. Maybe I am too far far away in another country.

We would love to meet you :) .. are you coming down here in AD cacuas 2008 ??:)

Head down, tail between my leg and walking away slowly feeling unwanted and unloved. :( :( :(

dont leave :).. some ppl didnt see someone's post .. sometime they didnt see mine post didnt bother me :)

awwww come on!!!! Don't take this thread here serious... Anyone didn't mention my name here...

*wink*~ ;)

Of course, you are welcome... *wink* I'd like to visit Canada one day...

Umm, who I wanna meet ADers?

I already knew who fanatic cuz we went to same school, MSSD, theres more that I knew who, but never use AD, ha...

Back