Who have you met or would like to on AD?

I have met Angel, RR, Cheri, Jolie 77, and FozyBlkGal so far and they were all very wonderful people.

Will be meeting SG next year and hopefully many others in 2008 if Caucus comes to Sandusky, Ohio.

Bear

*whistles* you TOTALLY forgot ALL about me.. *snickers*

If the time and place was right, I would meet almost any AD'ers.

I would like to meet IrishPixie, BewitchedKitten, all member from DP, Levonian, Oceanbreeze, LuciaDisturbed, Eternity, FeistyChick....

as well as RoadRunner and Ravensteve
:fingersx:

I want meet Oceanbreeze, LuciaDisturbed, Sxyporkie, Buckdodgers, DefMATRIXense, Dr. Strangelove, Jolie, Cheri, Angel, Roadrunner, Alex, Neo, sjones4dad, Felixkat, Felixkat's wife, EDGE, LakeTahoe, Diehardbikers and several AD members.

For blue text, I want meet them at same time and watch them about pick on Buckdodgers.

I have forum at equine horse chatting.. They re doing host get together to meet.. so

fascination if Alex can make host for Ader' to get meet together? .. Would be great get know all of you all ? :)

I want meet Oceanbreeze, LuciaDisturbed, Sxyporkie, Buckdodgers, DefMATRIXense, Dr. Strangelove, Jolie, Cheri, Angel, Roadrunner, Alex, Neo, sjones4dad, Felixkat, Felixkat's wife, EDGE, LakeTahoe, Diehardbikers and several AD members.

For blue text, I want meet them at same time and watch them about pick on Buckdodgers.

huh?? wife?? she dont have any wife lol :lol: she have a husband :)

So far, I've met only 1 other ADer, and that is Brian. As for whom I'd like to meet, I'd love to meet Levonian, volcomskatz, deafdyke, gnarlydorkette, javapride, Cheri, CODAchild, and perhaps a few others. I apologize if anyone thinks I'm neglecting them. There's so many awesome people that I talk to from here that it'd be impossible for me to keep up with everyone. Hopefully one day I'll get around to meeting everyone.

I have met:

Liza, gnarlydorkette, WBHarley, Cheri, ^Angel^, & Roadrunner. *trying to think* Hmmmm....have I forgotten anyone???

I'm married to coffeeeeman, so I've met him a few times, too. :) Hee hee.

Probably will be meeting Alex someday, too...*pokes the admin*...

*gasp*

You forgot the dear Miss Delectable!!!

:tears:

Also, I want meet DeafMonkey and Banjo.

Hey hey, I would like to meet you one day and some alldeaf members too. :)
Same here, I look through here and no one mention about meeting me. I'm not worried about it. Maybe I am too far far away in another country.

Wha... a surprise..... nobody want meet me! *pout*

Nah! Don't be pity 4 me.. :D

Back