Where did God come from originally? Its existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momoftwo said:
Jazzy:)

I read many of your posts in many threads. I found you that you may be very confusing about God like demons want you to follow their paths but God wants you to follow His paths. You are in the middle and you seem very confusing. Becareful..I just want to warn you and I can tell that you are a very nice person but your words showed me that you are very confusing.

I will pray for you. :)

Take care!:)

Momoftwo:)

No, my english confuse u. I know Him very well and others think I don't so so they tried to smash me and my faith in Him. U know they told me I am not "saved" many time over again and again. I am so sick of them tell me that. U do not know Christian people well enough to know they attack people who is a liberal christians alike me. Demons, do u want me to telll u why God allow it to happened to me? U know u go to gym to work out everyday and eat right diet everyday. then u want to lose few pounds because u need to stay in healthy. but u notice too many women went wrong way on this one, many of them ended up have this disorder u know eating disorder. Well this was the case it happened to me 10 yers ago. I was not a believer baack then so if I see angels come to me in my dreams, I would ingore them. I was getting worse with my bad diets till one day, I was no longer able to control it. Then u know I was dying, finally only way to snap me out and realized what I have done to myself. God send this demon to scare hell out of me so then it was when I called Him, Jesus christ. He came by and brought me out of this. That was when I knew God do exist real. So god do have them to scare people and bring them back to God. But then u believe what others tell u, fine but with me no thanks. I will always listen to Him not any other Christians here. We think not same so if they see me as confuse then ur wrong. U see I am not worry about other people not being saved because I know God will saved them at the end whether it was last moment before they dies.
Enough now I got to go work now.

jazzy said:
No, my english confuse u. I know Him very well and others think I don't so so they tried to smash me and my faith in Him. U know they told me I am not "saved" many time over again and again. I am so sick of them tell me that. U do not know Christian people well enough to know they attack people who is a liberal christians alike me.

While I consider myself "moderate" instead of "liberal" (because I tend to find both "conservatives" and "liberals" too extreme for me), I have experienced persecution from fellow Christians as well because I do not agree EXACTLY with every position they hold. I've been attacked for things as petty (in my mind) as believing that science and the Bible are describing the exact same miracle of Creation--that there is no contradiction whatsoever between the two. It's really sad to see this kind of thing because it means the Body of Christ is fighting against itself. :(

About how God saves people...I think He does the absolute best possible to save as many people as He can--in infinite justice and mercy He could do no less. That does NOT mean He saves everybody, I think--but I do think it means that He finds a way to offer the choice of salvation to all who have a desire for it. I don't pretend to understand all of the ways in which He does this--for all of the ones we see, I think there are more we do not understand. His quest to bring us to him is relentless and loving. It is then that person's decision whether or not to accept that gift wholeheartedly.

One thing I think many Christians need to be careful of is the derrogatory use of "I'll pray for you." Sometimes Christians use this to put someone down, to show condescension and pity. So, Christians need to consider how or if they need to say that they are praying for someone: will it come off as genuine love, or as "I feel sorry for you because you're not up to my standard." I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong motives--I think we could ALL stand to learn from this.

Safari said:
CyberRed and Askjo,

Sorry, it's Off Topic... I'm curious, how did you met in AD or in person? Sorry if I'm asking you. :) BTW, I'm enjoying read your posts in Bible scriptures and other things.
We met in AD. CyberRed is my good friend. She and I know much about the Bible. CyberRed is a wonderful Christian lady. :)

Askjo and I met in AD. He is very nice gentleman. :)

Askjo : Yep, you are correct. We know much about the bible. :hug:

Askjo and CyberRed,

That's wonderful! :) That's what I figure Askjo is a considering, nice and friendly person the way I see it. :-D Same for you, CyberRed. If you don't mind me PM you if we can?

Safari said:
Askjo and CyberRed,

That's wonderful! :) That's what I figure Askjo is a considering, nice and friendly person the way I see it. :-D Same for you, CyberRed. If you don't mind me PM you if we can?

Sure, you can... anytime. :)

Safari said:
Askjo and CyberRed,

Sure, PM me anytime. :)

CyberRed said:

Askjo : Yep, you are correct. We know much about the bible. :hug:

What about others? Reba and a few others here also know about the bible too, While some others here are still learning. Let's not play competition. It isn't polite. :D

Anyway back on topic, Where did God come from originally? It's existence?

The first verse of the bible starts off with: "In the beginning" The bible explains the beginning of everything --expect God. That's because God never had a beginning. He always existed. Even though God created all things (Genesis 1:1) He didn't created himself, So God is self-existent and he's the only such being who has ever lived. ;)

For every house has builder, but God is the one who made everything (Hebrews 3:4)

Cheri said:
What about others? Reba and a few others here also know about the bible too, While some others here are still learning. Let's not play competition. It isn't polite. :D

Huh ? I am not talkin' about you or anyone else. Safari was askin' me and Askjo how we met and then, we tell her about "us". Simple ! It's not for you - it's for me and Askjo that Safari asked.

Besides that, you and others are doin' fine. No offense. :)

CyberRed said:
Huh ? I am not talkin' about you or anyone else. Safari was askin' me and Askjo how we met and then, we tell her about "us". Simple ! It's not for you - it's for me and Askjo that Safari asked.

Besides that, you and others are doin' fine. No offense. :)

I know that the question was asked to you/Askjo directly I was only making a generally point that there are many other Christians in here who know about the bible too. Nothing more nothing less. You made your point sounding like only Askjo and you know so much about the bible and no one else. That's how I see it. I had to correct your post. ;) Can we get back on topic please? Thanks! :thumb:

Cheri said:
I know that the question was asked to you/Askjo directly I was only making a generally point that there are many other Christians in here who know about the bible too. Nothing more nothing less. You made your point sounding like only Askjo and you know so much about the bible and no one else. That's how I see it. I had to correct your post. ;) Can we get back on topic please? Thanks! :thumb:

Don't correct my post, Cheri. I know what I talk about. Ok ? Step back the line a little bit, will you? And, move on to mind your discussion about the bible you want to share. Thanks.

Have a good day. :)

CyberRed said:
Don't correct my post, Cheri. I know what I talk about. Ok ? Step back the line a little bit, will you? And, move on to mind your discussion about the bible you want to share. Thanks.

Have a good day. :)

:rofl: Last time I checked this is a forum for everyone to post, If you don't wish me to respond to your post, then use the private message. I do have the right to have an opinion as much as you do. Don't get uptight just because I made my input. Take it easy.

Cheri....???? :shock: (for what you said to CyberRed, Reba)

Momoftwo

Cheri said:
Hi Cheri:)

I'm surprised that you said, "let's not play competition and it isn't polite". No, they didn't compete.

Momoftwo said:
Hi Cheri:)

I'm surprised that you said, "let's not play competition and it isn't polite". No, they didn't compete.

I was only pointing out that Reba and others members here have knowledge about the bible also not just CyberRed and AskJo, That's my point. :) If you wish to discuss more about this you can private message me, because we are going way off topic. ;)

Rose Immortal said:
While I consider myself "moderate" instead of "liberal" (because I tend to find both "conservatives" and "liberals" too extreme for me), I have experienced persecution from fellow Christians as well because I do not agree EXACTLY with every position they hold. I've been attacked for things as petty (in my mind) as believing that science and the Bible are describing the exact same miracle of Creation--that there is no contradiction whatsoever between the two. It's really sad to see this kind of thing because it means the Body of Christ is fighting against itself. :(

About how God saves people...I think He does the absolute best possible to save as many people as He can--in infinite justice and mercy He could do no less. That does NOT mean He saves everybody, I think--but I do think it means that He finds a way to offer the choice of salvation to all who have a desire for it. I don't pretend to understand all of the ways in which He does this--for all of the ones we see, I think there are more we do not understand. His quest to bring us to him is relentless and loving. It is then that person's decision whether or not to accept that gift wholeheartedly.

One thing I think many Christians need to be careful of is the derrogatory use of "I'll pray for you." Sometimes Christians use this to put someone down, to show condescension and pity. So, Christians need to consider how or if they need to say that they are praying for someone: will it come off as genuine love, or as "I feel sorry for you because you're not up to my standard." I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong motives--I think we could ALL stand to learn from this.

I am going to stop this for awhile and let myself enjoy the life with God along on my side and do not worry what others say about me. God gave me the greatest gift and I shall seize this every moment of my life. I wish others to get know Him as I have. I do not need a bible to dicate my life, I only have His presence in my heart. That is all I can do for now.
As for being liberal, yeah I understand your are in netural, no problem with me. I wish others accept me as same.

About prayers, I did not ask others to pray for me. Kind of feeling strange when people say a prayer for me. I do not know what to say but be polite and say thank you for a prayer. Pray is between me and God. I pray only if other ask me. I am not used to other people saying a prayer for me, maybe pride is in the way, who knows. Maybe they need it more to get closer to God. who knows.

About saved ones, it is hard for me to accept this word. It is more alike a cult to me when they tell me people are "not saved". It is alike they were being told by someone else, not God's but man's. I do not believe in saying this to anyone else. It is alike put people down even they have their own faiths. That is why we are having a war among us.

Salvation and grace are gifts from God only if we ask for them. I love His gifts and enjoy them everyday. I wish everyone get them also.

Cheri said:
Safari asked me and CyberRed because Sarfari is NEW to this AD forum. She is not aware of Reba. She will see Reba on this forum in the future.

Yikes! Peace y'all! :)

I appreciate the kind words from y'all but truly, I don't feel any competition or jealousy. The more people who know and love God's Word, the better! Each person here who loves the Lord and His Book makes valuable contribution to the thread. None of us knows everything, and I learn much from everyone's posts. I even enjoy the challenges from unbelievers--they make me dig deeper.

Paul said it better:
1 Corinthians 1:10-13
10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back