Where did God come from originally? Its existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vance

Reaction score
I posted this same topic at other community (or forum) where I am a mod at a month ago. Once I posted, I completely forget about that topic until few hours ago, I remember and checked it out... I found that there are nearly 2,000 replies in my topic in only one month... it is no way for me to read all but I am curious about AD'ers' views and opinions so here it is.

Creationists ranted that evolution hasn't been proven. They repeatedly themselves that there aren't any evidences or proofs about evolution. In some points, I agree with them. But one thing, I don't understand about them... God and its existence hasn't been proven either. I mean as in science term, reality or whatever you like to call it. So why did they quickly dismissed the evolution as 'fraud' while they totally believe in God which its existence and its origin hasn't been proven... That's what I really don't get it. I do believe in God based on what I understand and what I learned but I just don't know why creationists sudden dismissed the evolution and its science theory. God is after all just a 'theory' since there is no absolutely proof that he is a 'real'. Evolution is indeed just a theory.

I like what this site said:

We are well aware of anti-evolutionists' fondness for presenting their audiences with numbers of dizzying magnitude that they use to represent incredibly low probabilities for such events as the chance formation of a protein molecule, the origin of life, and the like. Thus they argue that it is irrational to believe that the event in question could have happened naturally (they mean "by chance") without the aid of intelligent design. In some cases, such as the chance formation of habitable planets, one may avoid a technical discussion of the physical processes involved and respond simply by pointing out that the universe is a very big place, containing countless galaxies, stars, and planetary systems, thus providing so much opportunity for the natural occurrence of the event in question that the probability may be quite high that such an event would occur somewhere. Furthermore, if the universe is infinite, providing the event with infinitely many chances to occur, then the occurrence of the event is a virtual certainty. Thus creationist probability arguments can often be undermined by pointing out that any event with a probability greater than 0, no matter how low, will be likely to happen if given enough opportunity, and sure to happen if opportunity is unlimited.
More... http://www.ncseweb.org/resources/rn...creationism_and_pseudomathemat_12_30_1899.asp

So what do you think? Where did God come from originally? Yes, yes 'God is absolute'. 'God is everywhere'. I just don't want to hear the usual statements. It is just not opinion, it is kinda 'blind faith' in some sense. Well, I am curious about your original opinions.

Edit: Ack, it is 4 45 am, I have to hit the sack and get ready for the church this early morning to stop by and listen to one well-known but obscure priest and his sermons... Damn party :( Looking foward to read your opinions!

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
So what do you think? Where did God come from originally? Yes, yes 'God is absolute'. 'God is everywhere'.
Magatsu, welcome back again! I am not come here to fight or argument with you around. So I am truly OPPOSITE your opinional sayings "'God is absolute'. 'God is everywhere". Because, the scripture says:

" God is not a man, that he should lie.." in Number 23:12.

"...that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel." in 1 Samuel 17:46.

"when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God." in 1 King 18:39 which mean [the God is a man of spiritual leader /or of Chief master spirit.].

"Now Naaman was the host of a great captain and honorable man,... he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but, in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant." in 2Kings 5:15 which mean [he was thought God is everywhere in all earth i.e. the world];

"And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:" in Mark 12:32.

"Thus saith the LORD, the labor of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God... Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Savior.. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time?, who hath told it from that time?, have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside, me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. " In Isaiah 45:14, 45:15, 45:21 and 45:22.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." in Gensis 1:1 and 2:7.

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..received up into glory." in 1 Timothy 3:16.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory) full of grace and truth." in John 1:1, and 1:2, and 1:14.

" And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." in Gen 1:26 and 1:27.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father [i.e without me], but [i.e the Father dwell] by me." in John 14:6, which mean the Prophet Jesus answer there is no everywhere God in earth.

I guess this is the verses give you what I have a point that from original scriptures.

I can't read your post. Please use paragraphs..
BTW: Crazymanw00t, I am sorry, but many thank you critize my grammar for paragraphs what I suppose to use a space. :D stay enjoy!!! M.C.!

Last edited:
I can't read your post. Please use paragraphs.
You forgot about SIN. Let me explain in a new post with very strong points.

Man is sinful and separated from God, so we cannot know Him personally or experience His love.

Man is Sinful

"All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).
Man was created to have fellowship with God; but, because of his own stubborn self-will, he chose to go his own independent way and fellowship with God was broken. This self-will, characterized by an attitude of active rebellion or passive indifference, is an evidence of what the Bible calls sin.

Man is Separated

"The wages of sin is death" [spiritual separation from God] (Romans 6:23).
"...(Those) who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus...will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord..." (2 Thessalonians 1:8,9)

law2.gif

This diagram illustrates that God is holy and man is sinful. A great gulf separates the two. The arrows illustrate that man is continually trying to reach God and establish the personal relationship with Him through his own efforts, such as a good life, philosophy, or religion - but he inevitably fails.

Where does SIN come from?
Let us go back to chapter of Genesis in the Bible of New International Version (NIV).

Genesis 2:4-24
Adam and Eve

4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created.

When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens- 5 and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, 6 but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground- 7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground-trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush. 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Asshur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

15 The LORD God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

18 The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
19 Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. 20 So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds of the air and all the beasts of the field.

But for Adam no suitable helper was found. 21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

23 The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman, '
for she was taken out of man."

24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. 25 The man and his wife were both naked, and they felt no shame.

So Jesus told Adam and Eve to not eat tree of knowledge of good and evil 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."
Ok here how SIN appeared with Adam and Eve

Genesis 3
The Fall of Man

1 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?"

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' "

4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. 9 But the LORD God called to the man, "Where are you?"

10 He answered, "I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid."

11 And he said, "Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"

12 The man said, "The woman you put here with me-she gave me some fruit from the tree, and I ate it."

13 Then the LORD God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?"
The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate."

14 So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,
"Cursed are you above all the livestock
and all the wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring [a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel."

16 To the woman he said,
"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing;
with pain you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you."
17 To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, 'You must not eat of it,'
"Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat of it
all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return."

20 Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living.

21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." 23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Therefore, we all were born as sinners and sins came from Adam and Eve.

Psalm 58:2 (NLT)
3 These wicked people are born sinners;
even from birth they have lied and gone their own way.

Psalm 51:5 (NLT)
5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

How bad is SIN?

Roman 6:23
23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.

It means that your currently body is going to die but your soul is going to live forever if you asked Jesus as your savior.

Jesus Himself claimed to be God and others recognized Him as Deity. He said, "I and the Father are one." (John 10:30) The Greek language, in which the New Testament was originally written, is explicit. Literally, Jesus said, "I and the Father, We are one [in total essence]." Jesus also claimed that He was the only way anyone come to God: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me." (John 14:6) Again, the Greek language is very clear. Jesus used the definite article "the" rather than "a" when He stated He is ‘the way’ and not ‘a way’.

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
Yes, yes 'God is absolute'. 'God is everywhere'.

That is very right. God created this world and he knows what we hear, see, feels, and everything because he created us. He created our history events.

I was very atheist person and strongly believer of Evolution. One day, I heard about Bible verses and I suddenly believe in the Bible's word. I believed in the bible's word because it is true. Many of my friend's couldn't believe that I am Christian because the way I did before I was Christian.

Crazymanw00t said:
This diagram illustrates that God is holy and man is sinful. A great gulf separates the two.
Crazymanw00t, I'm sorry that I dont agree with what you said "that God is holy and man is sinful [which are separates the two]."

[Edit]: the scripture said "And she said unto her husband, Behold now, I perceive that this [i.e. Elisha] is a holy man of God...." In 2 King 4:9; there is no questions in my mind that Holy which is soulful man!

Man is sinful and separated from God, so we cannot know Him personally
I aint agree with your word of sayings. I can know him personality

The wages of sin is death" [spiritual separation from God
The wages of death is the world of sinful man and the gift of an eternal life is Nation of Holy God. that is mean world are separate from nation of God.. Like Egypt, egyptian childern of sinful man are separate from Israelite childern of Man [i.e of God] in land of Goshen. so now you can see great destruction in africa, Middle east and india. they are lost or disconnect from sons of God. because they killed sons of prophets out of their lands. scripture say:

"Now Samuel was dead, ......Saul had put away those that had spirits, and the prophets out of the land." 1 Samuel 28:3

Therefore, enemies were actually use the bible enslaved black people. Look Genesis 9:25-27 Canaan the fourth son of Ham was the son of Noah. it is more clearly to me than nothing or you try to twist the word of example to me. Bible is belong to slave [servant] people who read and understand by their own languages , because they are true prophets (Amos 3:7 as same in Revelations 10:7). Holy scriptures is belong me as always, this Holy book is mine.. period. I know you can't undersand this. your example of mis-interptertation to me and to my people!!!

Last edited:
Indefinitely.

No one know for sure because we all want an answer with proof. From my own experices with God, it has no beginning nor ending. With Him it is always here. With my definitely mind, I may not understand it and it is way too complication for me to understand how it works in the order. I do understand one thing, not even from anyone but from within me. I am with Him always. Tap in His Love and find the answer there but I can't bring the words in here because it is way too big for me to understand, only God understand.

Life is full of puzzles.

Last edited:
Amen Jazzy!! you and I think alike! I like ya LOL

Magatsu said:
So what do you think? Where did God come from originally?
No one can "prove" God exists thru the scientific method. A scientific proof requires that by replicating an experiment you can get predictable, repeatable results. Well, there is only one God, so His existance can never be repeated. He is eternal, which means He has no origin that can be observed. God's existance is beyond scientific measure. How do you measure or quantify an eternal spirit?

... I have to hit the sack and get ready for the church this early morning to stop by and listen to one well-known but obscure priest and his sermons...
Just curious; how can someone be "well-known" but "obscure" at the same time?

ckfarbes said:
Magatsu, welcome back again! I am not come here to fight or argument with you around. So I am truly OPPOSITE your opinional sayings "'God is absolute'. 'God is everywhere". Because, the scripture says:
I understand but it is my fault to not explain clear... I was trying to say that I heard the usual statements from people like these 'God is everything' 'God is absolute'. To me, it sounds totally illogic. I personally didn't say that God is everything or God is absolute. My bad and sorry about it. Please do fight or argue with me in civil manner, I want to hear more from your real opinions.

ckfarbes said:
" God is not a man, that he should lie.." in Number 23:12.

"...that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel." in 1 Samuel 17:46.

"when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God." in 1 King 18:39 which mean [the God is a man of spiritual leader /or of Chief master spirit.].

"Now Naaman was the host of a great captain and honorable man,... he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but, in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant." in 2Kings 5:15 which mean [he was thought God is everywhere in all earth i.e. the world];

"And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:" in Mark 12:32.

"Thus saith the LORD, the labor of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God... Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Savior.. Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time?, who hath told it from that time?, have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside, me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. " In Isaiah 45:14, 45:15, 45:21 and 45:22.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." in Gensis 1:1 and 2:7.

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..received up into glory." in 1 Timothy 3:16.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory) full of grace and truth." in John 1:1, and 1:2, and 1:14.

" And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." in Gen 1:26 and 1:27.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father [i.e without me], but [i.e the Father dwell] by me." in John 14:6, which mean the Prophet Jesus answer there is no everywhere God in earth.

I guess this is the verses give you what I have a point that from original scriptures.

BTW: Crazymanw00t, I am sorry, but many thank you critize my grammar for paragraphs what I suppose to use a space. :D stay enjoy!!! M.C.!
Thanks for these verses (sorry if I offend but it is not my intention), I can see that but it is just -- words in the bible. Where is the proof that God does exist? And where did God come from originally? I mean, these anti-evolutionists sudden dismissed the evolution and its theory based on lack of proofs yet they didn't dismiss God even though there is no absolute proof that God does exist. If that's all it (the bible) need to prove, heck, I can write a bible myself that evolution does exist. Will the christians no longer dismiss the evolution and its theories when I did that and accept it as solid fact?

Reba said:
No one can "prove" God exists thru the scientific method. A scientific proof requires that by replicating an experiment you can get predictable, repeatable results. Well, there is only one God, so His existance can never be repeated. He is eternal, which means He has no origin that can be observed. God's existance is beyond scientific measure. How do you measure or quantify an eternal spirit?
Good point but we can say that same thing about evolution. That's what I mean. As I explained above, why did anti-evolutionists sudden dismissed the evolution and its theroies when there are bones (i.e. neanderthals) that we can verify that our bodies actually evolved. That is sort of 'absolute' proof.

Reba said:
Just curious; how can someone be "well-known" but "obscure" at the same time?
'well-known' thru mouth. Not newspapers. Not TV. Not books. Etc. Purely thru mouth. He's a very humble person. I even can feel his radiance from where I sat. That's what I mean about obscure.

Crazymanw00t, I read all of your posts and I understand what you were trying to say. As I said in previous post. It is just -- words in the bible (again, it is not my intention to offend you). I can write a bible myself and announce that evolution does exist because I say so. Does it mean that anti-evolutionists will praise my words as they did with Jesus and accept it as solid fact? What you posted is from the bible. You have to remember that the bible wrote by men. It means that it does contain the errors. To err is human after all.

Thanks for these verses (sorry if I offend but it is not my intention), I can see that but it is just -- words in the bible. Where is the proof that God does exist? And where did God come from originally? I mean, these anti-evolutionists sudden dismissed the evolution and its theory based on lack of proofs yet they didn't dismiss God even though there is no absolute proof that God does exist. If that's all it (the bible) need to prove, heck, I can write a bible myself that evolution does exist. Will the christians no longer dismiss the evolution and its theories when I did that and accept it as solid fact?

It doesn't help the argument any, but that is what I call faith. I can't necessarily 'see' God but know he's there. I don't see the sun right now as its nighttime, but I have faith that it will rise tommorrow morning. When I look outside, I cannot see air, but I can breathe. When the wind blows, I can't see it, but I can feel it. Faith doesn't necessarily offer 'scientific' proof, but science doesn't always explain everything.

Magatsu, I don't know how much of a reader you are, but I had asked a very religious friend a similar question. He gave me book that I enjoyed. Its called The Case For Faith by Lee Strobel. The author was a former atheist and a journalist for a major newspaper. He takes the journalist approach as if God were on trial. There are some excellent points made in the book and he does a great job of interviewing various scholars on different subjects.

He also has The Case for Christ which wasn't a bad book but I think enjoyed the Faith one a little more.

Taylor, I agree with you that science does not always explain everything but faith does not either. Blind faith is quite dangerous in most cases. Errors in science are quite dangerous in most cases as well.

Anyway, yes I love to read the books. Thanks for these suggestions! I definitely will pick these books up thru amazon or Barnes & Noble. I am sure that it will help me understand better.

Edit: Err, fixed the typos

Last edited:
I feel the same way you do. I've had this discussion with a lot of my friends before. Here's my question: "If God made us... who made God?" How did this whole thing start? You don't just become God. Perhaps, he's like us... but 1,000,000 years advanced. Since God is that advanced, he's capable of creating things as if they were his lab experiments.

VamPyroX said:
I feel the same way you do. I've had this discussion with a lot of my friends before. Here's my question: "If God made us... who made God?" How did this whole thing start? You don't just become God. Perhaps, he's like us... but 1,000,000 years advanced. Since God is that advanced, he's capable of creating things as if they were his lab experiments.
Yeah, I had that discussion with some friends as well. I want to quote one statement from Finnish guy (I think..) here it is:

I might be wrong because I'm not the smartest of people, but uh. God was origanally a mortal on another planet that was not earth, but it was very similar, because we are made in christ's image and are creator. And on that earth he was a good person who'd repent for his sins, and when he died he left behind his mortal body and achieved celestial glory and by achieving that he became a god just like his god that he belived to be his spiritual father and creator.

So know he wins the prize of becoming a god and creating our world in 6 days (which could be as long as 1 million earth years). Then he has kids then they are sent (we) are sent to earth as mortal human beings, then we die, and the same thing happens to us. (we can become gods)
That is quite interesting. Like what you said, it is another possibility or rather, theory.

Original question: Where did God come from?
This is easily answered. We live in a universe of cause and effect. Ignore evolution and creationism for a second and understand that both rely on one thing:
Something must exist infinitely, for anything to exist at all.
Either matter has always existed, and thus through "chance" led us here, or God has always existed, and willed us here.
Your third option is, Something came from Nothing.
It's cause and effect. You must have a first cause in your chain. God is the first cause, or the big bang is the first cause. Once again, for either to to have happened, God or Matter must have always just existed.
Picture a line of dominoes. You can see they have fallen down. If you trace this line without end or beginning where is the first domino that fell? the line must have an original domino that fell over, or the rest would never have fallen.
(maybe that wasn't as easy as I thought)

Second: Evolution.
Your quote ended with "[it is] sure to happen if opportunity is unlimited."

Lets roll dice for a second. Lets pretend that sponteneous life is a 6. I need a 6 for life to occur. What are my chances of rolling a 6? one in six 1:6. I don't get a 6 my first roll, darn. I roll again. What are my chances of rolling a 6? the same.
If I roll infinitely what are the odds of never rolling a 6? greater than zero?
So, I guess I'm just confused by his argument.

And there are limitations. Specific tempuratures, specific chemicals, specific amino acids, protien molecules, specific order these have to go in etc. Those are only the limitations for life to exist. The problem isn't with one event occuring. It's the combination of all the events occuring in sequence. Opportunity is not unlimited.

Oh well, that doesn't matter. It was evolution I wanted to comment on. It's late, I will make this quick. MUTATION. Happens all the time. Name one beneficial mutation. Just one. The kind of evolution you are supporting requires beneficial mutations. Name one.

[Hint - Sickle Cell Anemia is not a beneficial mutation.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back