where are you from?!

Grew up on the beaches in VA...now I live in Georgia...YUCK!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

I live in Bavaria, southern of West Germany.

i come from KS

when i moved to Arkansas from KS since my graduation 2000 because my mom's family who lived in Arkansas for long times and my 2 grandmother lived there and my great-grandparents also.And also my dad lived there also!

Sara Boyce

Aloha from Hawaii!

Speight said:
Hello Deaf people,

I want to know where you're all from,

I lives in North East, England.

TC
Speight :type:

Hi Speight!

I'm hearing impaired as a person lives in Wahiawa,Hawaii From USA You like to see what looks like Hawaii here it is www.alohafriends.com my pleasure to meet you.....By the way, my name is Ron Decker (DreamyHawaii)

lutsko67 said:
HELLO ALL, I AM CURRENTLY IN EASTERN PA. NOT FAR FROM PHILLY. I AM A ADULT MARRIED FEM. 38 YRS. OLD. AND I BECAME 90% DEAF LAST YR. AFTER HAVING A MASSIVE 2ND.STROKE. AT THE TIME MY BRAIN SHUT DOWN CAUSING LACK OF OXYGEN TO FRONTAL LOBE AND RIGHT HEMMI OF BRAIN. I WAS A TRUCK DRIVER FOR THE LAST 17YRS. BUT NOW I AM COMPLETELY DISABLED. I RELY ON A WHEEL CHAIR AND LOTS OF HELP FROM THE FAMILY TO GET AROUND. BUT, ON A HAPPIER NOTE: I'M GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE. THANKS FOR LISTENING, MRS. KATHYLEE LUTSKO :ty: :P :( :type:
that sucks and I understand what it is like to be disabled. WELCOME! I am also deaf and in wheelchair. Please don't feel bad, just because you are disabled and I don't like being disabled, but I still have to deal with it...

smilie_koala1.gif

Hi, I'm from Southeast Missouri. Its very plain down here in the bootheel and here lately we've been having a lot of thunderstorms. Some of them have been severe like yesterday.

Yes i've seen your website in your country Hawaii,they're seems nice country.

Nice to meet you and keep in touch but i don't come on much on the computer because i'm busy to do the racing pigeons and fancy birds!

Take care to you all.....keep posting ! ! ! ! :grouphug:
DreamyHawaii said:
Hi Speight!

I'm hearing impaired as a person lives in Wahiawa,Hawaii From USA You like to see what looks like Hawaii here it is www.alohafriends.com my pleasure to meet you.....By the way, my name is Ron Decker (DreamyHawaii)

Back