Speight

Reaction score
Hello Deaf people,

I want to know where you're all from,

I lives in North East, England.

TC
Speight :type:

Where Are You From?

HELLO ALL, I AM CURRENTLY IN EASTERN PA. NOT FAR FROM PHILLY. I AM A ADULT MARRIED FEM. 38 YRS. OLD. AND I BECAME 90% DEAF LAST YR. AFTER HAVING A MASSIVE 2ND.STROKE. AT THE TIME MY BRAIN SHUT DOWN CAUSING LACK OF OXYGEN TO FRONTAL LOBE AND RIGHT HEMMI OF BRAIN. I WAS A TRUCK DRIVER FOR THE LAST 17YRS. BUT NOW I AM COMPLETELY DISABLED. I RELY ON A WHEEL CHAIR AND LOTS OF HELP FROM THE FAMILY TO GET AROUND. BUT, ON A HAPPIER NOTE: I'M GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE. THANKS FOR LISTENING, MRS. KATHYLEE LUTSKO :ty: :P :( :type:

:smoking: i am a captive in eskimo country, aka west michigan. summer was great last year....what day was that again??? :shock:

I'm from my Mommy or as you Brits say, "Mum". Now in California in my loincloth and :giggle: the poor folks in Ohio where there's snow on the tulips.....

grr at Tousi, you're going to get it ....

Hi there, I'm from *ahem* *looking at Tousi* yeah yeah from Ohio where the snow storm is at... :squint:

Lol, Angel, I heard footsteps down the hall and saw you coming so I quickly posted just before you did! :) Here's a :hug: and some hot cocoa to help defrost you.....

:wave: Originally from Buffalo, NY currently living in Hartford area, Connecticut

i am from cleveland, ohio .. nice to meet ya! :) * it in USA *

Hi everyone, just found this site today. I am from Missouri where it looks like it is getting ready for another thunderstorm. Been looking around the forum here and think this is a pretty neat place.

Nice to meet ya! I'm in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, the biggest city in the jewel Northwest - Seattle, Washington. :D

currently I am at Madison, SD for college....will be going back to my hometown Omaha, NE for the summer.

Back