where are you from?!

Ole' Sunny of West Virginia

From south to east then back to west where the land I found is the place of my hometown in north.

Born in Tucson AZ, Now frezzing to death in Grand Forks North Dakota.

Ridilin

I am from New Jersey by orginally. and also, I live in Maryland for fall to spring during year.

<-- from Albuquerque, NM! A New Mexico native, that is
beach.gif
Wave2.gif

phillipines

...." A friendship knows thats no season,knows no time ,It has a sole intention of bringing people to a time called eternity." Am a teacher from philippines. i live in philipines.Am a filipina.A Building friendship with somone is a matter of choice. Hope we can build a friendship.let our frendship joined in intimacy,mutual benevelonce and warm . affecton, this wonderful gift cuts through all boundaries, societal, bioligal, familial and cultural. Am looking for Congregation ,Community volunteers ,Missionaries, Group Suports for deaf and mute community for my place ,Thats provides support,encouragement and information about deafness to familes with deaf children suports sign language for the fullest possible participation of deaf children at home ,schoo, and in the Communty.Promotes quality edcation to improve the life achievement and well being of deaf and hard of hearing children..Coz i know creative projects with some community volunteers will bringing so much joy and inspirations to both the children and volunteers alike. By making children feel they belong to a community of people who love and care for them, to shown how other other sheep could be brought to one flock.

Attachments

• nor.jpg
    nor.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 12
cental34 said:
From Memphis, TN by way of Chattanooga, TN, and always considering relocation. :afro:

We will be those towns during my honeymoon.

Welcome to AD!

I'm from Southern California.
I was born In Los Angeles, and I live in Orange County.
I've worked at the same workshop for 27yrs.
Enjoy your stay!
Margie
Dir, of Communication Services
OCDAC

Surrey in beautiful British Columbia.. the province of Dogwood trees and Stellar's Jay birds..

Fuzzy

ps Agnes, I used to live in Poland long, long time ago.

Back