What's the bestest States in the whole USA

My grandma, great uncle, and great aunt used to live in Little Rock, Arkansas. I went down there to visit them twice or three times, and I dislike the climate down there. :ugh: Too hot (summer time that is) and too "sticky" for me. No thanks. LOL I guess I'm so used to "thin air" since I live way up there in the mountain. LOL

I don't mind the heat...the only time I won't be able to stand heat is if it's HUMID. I hate it when I sweat more than normal. :P heheh.
I prefer dry heat.

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
I don't mind the heat...the only time I won't be able to stand heat is if it's HUMID. I hate it when I sweat more than normal. :P heheh.
:werd:

Rather dry climate than humid climate. My health seem much improve with dry humid. Cause me more bad arthritis ( hands, fingers, toes, feet, elbows, and knees) from wet humid included raining. Guess that I have to live in some states with dry climate for rest of my life.
Also, I can visit any state with wet humidity but limit time. Noticed myself i start have pain inside joints after stay more than a week in Texas. Make me think I might have limit time to visit there.

Different states can be fit people's health, budget, adventure, plants (tree and grass), and different reasons. So, I cannot say which's one state for best or worst.

Originally posted by Lasza
:werd:

Rather dry climate than humid climate. My health seem much improve with dry humid. Cause me more bad arthritis ( hands, fingers, toes, feet, elbows, and knees) from wet humid included raining. Guess that I have to live in some states with dry climate for rest of my life.
Also, I can visit any state with wet humidity but limit time. Noticed myself i start have pain inside joints after stay more than a week in Texas. Make me think I might have limit time to visit there.

Different states can be fit people's health, budget, adventure, plants (tree and grass), and different reasons. So, I cannot say which's one state for best or worst.

I don't think that's weird, it really depends on the individual. Everyone reacts differently to different climates. Not all can be tolerant in all kinds of climates.
Melbourne, Australia (where I am) -- the climate here is quite similar to California in some areas. It can get humid at times during the summertime, but most of the times it's dry. Winter times, it can get quite bloody COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Colder than California's winters, I reckon. (I think it's because we're close to Antarctica!) :rofl:

Goldie

Originally posted by illustrator
I overhead from TV show that tell me... There is a great place to go Arkansas is... you can go to the national park and try find gold nuggest from the umm.. river or whatever place, you could find one. heh.

Anyway, I love Texas. It's almost everything you could go... plenty theme park, classic cowboy thing, camping, great fishing at lake/river/gulf, climb mountain and bigger histric place, too.

I realized that California have much more than Texas, it add snow ski, better ocean, few island that state own, can be visit, too. But nothing great histric, that's all. I am impressive with CA.

About Arkansas being on TV, I think you heard Bill Clinton saying that...

It's true that you can hunt for gold in many of Arkansas's streams in the Ozark mountains. Ozark Mountains also reach northeastern part of Oklahoma and South areas of the Missouri.

There's also a town, known as Murfreeboro, in Arkansas that is open to the public for your own diggings of real diamonds. There are also most of other different minerals you would find. Many people have found diamonds. heh..

It's the ecomoy that sucks here. There's rarely any high tech computer oriented jobs here. It's just full of factories and manfacturing plants in Arkansas. I'm a guy who likes to be around high tech areas. :p

oregon is no tax huh it cant be. Once i buy something in store laptop come with no tax. I was kind shock umm it is very interesting i like it oregon.

Originally posted by DrStar80
oregon is no tax huh it cant be. Once i buy something in store laptop come with no tax. I was kind shock umm it is very interesting i like it oregon.

Yes, that's true. Oregon don't have SALE tax. But still pay income tax. Only one state have no sale tax AND income tax.

That's New Hampshire! nothing news for u to know.

Last edited:
Yes, that's why Lisa and I tried to move up there...it was tough getting a job there. :/

Originally posted by WonderBum
Colorado.... :)

Hey, curious...why Colorado? Have you travelled to USA before and which states did you go to? I haven't been to Colorado myself, but I do have friends who are from there. They said Colorado's a nice state, but not much.
I think I'd prefer California cos of Los Angeles and heaps of Amusement Parks such as Great America, Magic Mountain 6 Flags, Disneyland, etc. :lol:
I *LOVE* rollercoasters!

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Hey, curious...why Colorado? Have you travelled to USA before and which states did you go to? I haven't been to Colorado myself, but I do have friends who are from there. They said Colorado's a nice state, but not much.
I think I'd prefer California cos of Los Angeles and heaps of Amusement Parks such as Great America, Magic Mountain 6 Flags, Disneyland, etc. :lol:
I *LOVE* rollercoasters!

Goldie

I was an AFS Exchange Student there for a year back in 1990. I'm going back at the end of this month to catch up with friends and old mates from way back.

Native Coloradian here....I've traveled to 47 states excluding Hawaii, Maine, and Louisiana and it sure is hard to find which state is awesome!

Arizona Rocks! If I could just get my parents to leave it woulld be even better. The schools suck thou

Tennessee rocks for me

If the dumbasses in Nashville can get LOWER sales tax then Tenn would be much better place :)

my friend who is not a member thinks NH is the best. Mall and cant spell 1 word but it has to do something u can ride up to mountain..walk whatever..then ride back down.. and alot more.

As for me.. I like NH and Maine. I like Maine because its peaceful place. GREAT interpeter service. Oh yah and have to add... no smoking in building anywhere in Maine. U'll have to go outside and smoke. Ummies, beauiful town when there a season. Animals to see when ur in the car or in the house. :) When I was delivering the baby, I had my doctor and my baby doctor who previous interperter and signed everything out. AwEsOmE! I might go back to Maine, CANNOTTT wait! Weeeeeeeeeee!!! OFF I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:slap: @ SilenceGold, I don't hear from Bill Clinton about it. I have must watch it from TLC or Dicovery Channel.

But thank for interest information. :D

Originally posted by DrStar80

Cool... I am going to visit Portland, OR to see my brother, my sister, and her family for a week. I am leave this Friday.

Gee, I better find something to give my nephew. July 4th is his birthday. Lucky, isn't he?!?!?

Back