What's the bestest States in the whole USA

Originally posted by Tousi
Hawaii's nice.....if you don't mind being island-bound and the confining mentality that goes with that......

IM from hawaii and im like EH now wished i didn t move here its been now nearly 4 months and i already am bonkers going one town and back driving the distance can take a brain out even tho its beautiful here its not for me .

Originally posted by Virgins'Stalker
thats why i plan to move to japan when my business is done here

JAPAN.... be ready for me! :ily:

What business? "The Fucking Asshole"? :o

ChelEler said:
SLC is a nice city?! :roll: I'll need to disagree, because of the smog. :ugh: But hey, we all have our own different preferences, don't we? :mrgreen:

LOL, now I am living in a city about 22 miles south of Salt Lake City. After having lived in New Jersey and New York area, I am used to crowded land and flat land, large cities, etc... But here I am in Utah, I am a bit shocked. SLC only has 140.000 people, and the city where I live in has only 100.000 people. SLC is a small city, but very interesting to visit anyhow. I think the Olympic Games made the city grow bigger and bigger. Of course, the mountains around SLC and its envrions are very beautiful to take a hike in, or whatever. I look forward to wintertime, when there will be snows on the mountains. As for the smog, pollution is easier to detect here in SLC than in New York... I guess it is because of the mountains holding it in, or no humidity. Dunno... I do like Utah, but the people here, I have a lot to learn about them *grins*

Virgins'Stalker said:
thats why i plan to move to japan when my business is done here

JAPAN.... be ready for me! :ily:
good luck when you move to Japan... Japan's too crowded city and I don't want to learn another languages unless my partner is from japan ;)... good luck in Japan though

after considering for a while -- i would say CO tops the list and following CO are NM, WA state, TX, Northern CA

someone here mentioned DC qq :confused: why rate DC as a best city in the USA qq i personally dont agree but then again LOL im a DC area native born n raised so i dont really see much thats bootiful with the exception of the national landmarks ie: Washington Monument, US Capitol, and etc but sadly theyre being upgraded including their beauty to be changed to high security -- adding in the metal detectors and shit like that -- really defaces the monuments IMO and it hasnt been a pretty sight

best CITIES ive been to and have enjoyed so much -- Boulder CO, Colorado Springs CO, Alburq NM, San Francisco CA, Flagstaff AZ (the area that parralels to the mother road aka Rt 66), Seattle WA, NYC

ive been thru UT and yes it included Provo, SLC, that other town near SLC shit i forgot name *thinking* ohh yes Bountiful (if i have the spelling accurate qq) -- UT is bootiful yes but ahh not for me -- felt too much negative vibes while i was in UT :-x

MsGiglz said:
SG!!! Minnesota definately won't be on that list.. hehehe

i disagree :) I think minnesota is the best place to be, why? Beautiful forest up north.. perfect weather, beautiful fall colors WOW nice place to visit and hiking, etc...

International Falls is my best vacation here in Minn.

Here in Minn. you have alot of things to see,
-Duluth, Lighthouse on the rock
-brainerd, International speedway
-Baxter, Blue ax man
-darwin, biggest sprine ball
-BWCA, bounty waters area.. beautiful it's between canada and minn
-lusten, best ski mountain in minn.
many many more.. cant list them all :)

Washington State is the best!!

Seattle! "A city in the ocen"

Coffee
Green Forest
Mountains (30 mins from Seattle)
The water
Liberal minded people
Nice SUVS
lots of escapee places

*Gladly Living in Canada becz cheaper and anything less the problem health card coverage*

Espically USA costing you expense on your own pocket for Medical Care needs...

*smoochies* Canada! ||| * |||

But.. I'd love to visiting in USA for my vacation... :) :thumb:

blackmercedez said:
Florida!!!!!!!!!!!Dirty SOuth!!!!!!!Sunshine State!!!!!!!MIAMI!!!!!!!!!

Der ya go! Yup!! I agree considering I now reside in FL ! lol I am originally from Maryland, and I have to tell ya.. I'll take some place perpetually warm and sunny ANY DAY! lol You NE'sters can have your rainy, dreary days, thank ya! lolol ;)

I like Hawaii but just to visit only, i wouldnt live there, too expensive and limited space and not much to do ..I heard jobs and housing are hard to get there too unless you are wealthy, heh!
I was born in Oklahoma but i hate the high humidity that we have here..ugh..especially in summer time, it get so hot and humid, i just hate it!
I love dry climates like Arizona, it gets pretty hot but no humidity and i can tolerate that too! We are going to move to New York soon but we might end up somewhere else too, who knows?..heh!

After seeing all 48 states, I would have to pick Jackson Hole Wyoming or Utah for nature.

But being a deaf single mother, I wouldn't be able to make a living in rural areas despite their brilliant sceneries!

After living in many different states, I ve come to settle in Oregon - it is a beautiful state but lacking in resources sadly for the deaf.

Not even a single deaf center in this entire state. Yet I could hike anytime I want out in the coast or mtns but it is tough making a living here with limited resources.

I chose 2 BESTEST states in the whole are South Carolina and Georgia!!!!!

I am planning to move down there not very long.

I have been dying to move down there, and I don't have to worry about snows in the winters time and shovelling. I rather to be at the beach and enjoy all the sunny and warmer climate. I prefer to have hot climates in 4 seasons. I am hoping to see my Christmas morning in 70 degree. :)

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
I have been dying to move down there, and I don't have to worry about snows in the winters time and shovelling.

:rofl: CrazyRedHeadWV i dont blamecha! i had the same trouble when i was living back east in the DC area had to shovel all the time in the winters especially when its the worst winter season -- here in Missouri we do get snow but not as much as DC gets with the famed Nor'easterners that slams the east coast in the winters

Yeah, Fly Free, I have heard about a new movie that is coming out this summer. It is called "Day After Tomorrow." I heard the movie is about "global warming" and NYC is supposed to have winter all year around because of southernly warm air is not moving to NYC. Well anyway watching it should keep me cool during hot hot day. LOL :mrgreen:

~~~~~SINGS~~~~~

Almost heaven, West Virginia
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Life is old there, older than the trees
Younger than the mountains, blowing like a breeze

Chorus:
Country roads, take me home
To the place, I belong
West Virginia, Mountain Mama
Take me home, country roads

All my mem’ries, gather ’round her
Miner’s lady, stranger to blue water
Dark and dusty, painted on the sky
Misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye

Chorus:
To the place, I belong

I hear her voice, in the mornin’ hours she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away
And drivin’ down the road I get the feeling’
That I should have been home yesterday, yesterday

Chorus:
To the place, I belong

Is the Best Place to Visit!!! :thumb:

Well, I think I'll suggest California. In a nutshell, California some where, some locale has a bit of all of the other 50 states; a diverse topography, diverse weather, and things to do and places to go so numerous that you could spend 2 lifetimes of week-ends to explore and still not see everything. Course, that takes money but hey............

Back