Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit tired from working 7 hours today. I'm eating spaghetti with meatballs along with ground beef mixed in the spaghetti sauce. It's yummy!

i m watch movie same time chat with few friend online and eat my dinner it's chicken noddle

We just got home from ER...my son got tiny fracture on his elbow. And he have split on his arm now. :( He has to leave it on for 2 weeks...poor kid!

I feel lazy, because today is one of those cold, damp days... Its so nice being in a warm place..:) But, now I must drive in peak hour traffic to do some training...

We just got home from ER...my son got tiny fracture on his elbow. And he have split on his arm now. :( He has to leave it on for 2 weeks...poor kid!

oh no!!! i hope ur son is allright.. how happen?

my hubby and i went to fishing yesterday and enjoyed.. we chatted and spent together alone.. smiles.. after that went store, he bought me pink/purple fishing pole! yayaya i am so excite so we hope not rain this sat if not then we go there hehehe.. so today i will going to get fish LIC for me..

so today, i will going pay few bills and my best friend is coming and visit me..

oh no.. i hope he will be ok soon. dang.. :(

last weekend Tj said he saw baby possum in my niece's room. my mom saw it too. i couldnt find it? well yesterday my sister's dog Michelle found a baby possum and attacked it and killed it yesterday. the dogs were barking at something in the tall grass. I went and looked to see what was the heck? I saw it was another baby possum. I was like oh wow.

later my sister found one and picked it up and put it in cage. She wanted to take care of it till its big enough to be let go in the wild. i guess their mother got killed on the road few days ago. Or they followed the mother and got lost? I dont know.

it is real SMALL. look like they are still sucking milk? cuz still small? but ugly thingy.. LOL.. hehe..

im off to see dr today.. so yall have a great day! :)

My son is ok but a bit hurt...

He was on the swing...really high and jumped off and his left arm landed on the ground really hard. He won't move his arm..so I called RN and see if need to take him to ER...Frankie (our friend's son) did warned him not to but he didn't listen.

My hubby called me back after I called our doctor but the after hour Clinic closed...then we decided go ahead to go ER. My hubby met us at ER and stayed with us for a while. I wasn't thrilled but what can I do? LOL! We got there about 9:40 till 12:15 AM. He explained to the dr what happened...our Frankie came with us also..he explained what happened also. He had good time sitting in wheel chair and got a ride to get X-ray done. Good enough he got small fracture on his elbow..I mean very very tiny...dr can tell but I can't! LOL! He has to wear splits for 2 weeks..and see bone dr in 7 days....I have to help him bath this morning without getting his split wet...he wasn't happy but he needed a bath!! And fed him breakfast and took him to school. School nurse went like what happened!?! And gave him a sweet bear hug. :) I have to stop by his school cuz of dr note for no gym till further notice. He is not happy about it..he LOVES GYM. Oh well!

I haven't take picture yet...but I will. Poor my kid! His friends came to him what happened...me and Frankie had to leave since he have school also...just nick of time he made it on time whew! :)

So I need to run to Wal Mart...so have a good day! :thumb:

He was on the swing...really high and jumped off and his left arm landed on the ground really hard. He won't move his arm..so I called RN and see if need to take him to ER...Frankie (our friend's son) did warned him not to but he didn't listen.

My hubby called me back after I called our doctor but the after hour Clinic closed...then we decided go ahead to go ER. My hubby met us at ER and stayed with us for a while. I wasn't thrilled but what can I do? LOL! We got there about 9:40 till 12:15 AM. He explained to the dr what happened...our Frankie came with us also..he explained what happened also. He had good time sitting in wheel chair and got a ride to get X-ray done. Good enough he got small fracture on his elbow..I mean very very tiny...dr can tell but I can't! LOL! He has to wear splits for 2 weeks..and see bone dr in 7 days....I have to help him bath this morning without getting his split wet...he wasn't happy but he needed a bath!! And fed him breakfast and took him to school. School nurse went like what happened!?! And gave him a sweet bear hug. :) I have to stop by his school cuz of dr note for no gym till further notice. He is not happy about it..he LOVES GYM. Oh well!

I haven't take picture yet...but I will. Poor my kid! His friends came to him what happened...me and Frankie had to leave since he have school also...just nick of time he made it on time whew! :)

awwww poor kid! i know he learn lesson big time... :hug:

aww poor kid.. dang hes very lucky. could have been worse. :( i hope he will have a speedy recovery! :D

im back from dr 6 wks check up.. everything went smooth. i asked him questions and i got them answered.. so i am glad its over with.. whew.. :)

I saw on the tv news that we are in for bad storms today with possible of Tornadoes. oh jeez not again! :( I was going to go back to bed and sleep because i didnt sleep well last night as i tossed and turned. :ugh3:

I had night sweats and it was hot. I had to turn a/c on. :giggle: LOL I kept waking up few times first cuz of dogs wanting to go outside to do their business then my cat Oreo bothering me for attention. He just want me to snuggle with him in my arms. LOL.. but I guess I will have to wait till tonight to ZZZ so for now watch the weather..

It's gonna be a long day for me.. sigh!

oh no.. i hope he will be ok soon. dang.. :(

last weekend Tj said he saw baby possum in my niece's room. my mom saw it too. i couldnt find it? well yesterday my sister's dog Michelle found a baby possum and attacked it and killed it yesterday. the dogs were barking at something in the tall grass. I went and looked to see what was the heck? I saw it was another baby possum. I was like oh wow.

later my sister found one and picked it up and put it in cage. She wanted to take care of it till its big enough to be let go in the wild. i guess their mother got killed on the road few days ago. Or they followed the mother and got lost? I dont know.

it is real SMALL. look like they are still sucking milk? cuz still small? but ugly thingy.. LOL.. hehe..

im off to see dr today.. so yall have a great day! :)

Wow you saw possum. Long time I was little boy in 500 acres farm with my grandparent and saw it in dark deep forest in Missouri.

Outside still cold and no sunny it look clumsy to me.

Wow you saw possum. Long time I was little boy in 500 acres farm with my grandparent and saw it in dark deep forest in Missouri.

Outside still cold and no sunny it look clumsy to me.

yes i see possums EVERY NIGHT. they come out from under of the old house to eat cat foods. I HATE THEM! they ARE UGLY!!! ugh.. lol.. same goes for raccoons but they are pretty? but they are PESTS! lmao.. they also sleep under the old house too.

now i think there are more baby possums are under moms trailer cuz dogs kept barking at under the trailer? so who knows... we need to remove them before they do damages to the ducts to a/c. sigh.

yeah here is cloudy.. humid.. make me tired.. zzzzzzzzzzz LOL

My vacation is almost over trw then return to work this sat oh rats... and i can't stand of gas went HIGH :pissed:

Just took easy today...didn't do much beside I need so a load or two of laundry and clean up a bit...I took pic of my son's arm but will take a few more later.

now I am cooking dinner...it should be ready in about 20 minutes..kids are hungry!

Im bored, burned out, and ready to do nothing but sleep!

Tomorrow is the final day that I have to deal with my annoying co-worker, after this week another guy returns from his medical leave and he will be back in his place and the girl will be moved elsewhere - Im telling you at that point it becomes a vacation. Everyday I come home from work in a foul mood and I feel like my brain has been sitting in a deep fryer all day.

But I may ask my shift supervisor if I can be moved to a new job because quite frankly Im burned out on the line job I've been doing for the past two months straight all day every day. I feel like Im going crazy. I just want a job that allows me to move around a bit more and one that gets me away from my crazy co-worker that is obsessed with me.

Oh yeah get this: I bring up the fact that I am deaf in my left ear and guess what - she's all of a suddenly deaf too. :roll: I just want to slap somebody!

Its 9:00, and I need coffeeeeee....Dixie, gimme yours

would you like to borrow my tall latte' mug? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back