Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great!! I am glad that you got the stuff you needed for the baby! :)

Swollen feet is normal, it'll go away when baby's born.
I had great time yesterday at my Baby Shower Party. I got ALOT stuffs that do help ALOT. I did enjoy my party but, I end up got my feet swollen which it's my first time! But I got better =D

This is what i did...before it was all grass. Two weeks ago, I painted the bridge this color. Last weekend, bought the rocks and flowers but it was raining so I didnt set it all up. Finally, it is all done!!! I may add more things to it later...

005.jpg

Shel I love your house! And your bridge is cute! Good work mate.:afro:

Thanks Freakycat, Calvin, and Dixie. :)

My best friend wants me to redesign her front yard. Maybe that could be a new career for me? :giggle:

Today, blahhhhh weather with heavy rains.

Today was another boring day at work SSDD if you know what I mean...

Today was another boring day at work SSDD if you know what I mean...

It was neither a fun nor a boring day at work. I am always too busy trying to beat the clock to have fun or to be bored! LOL!

Im headed off for some Subway sandwiches.

ate the sandwich and now enjopying some evening after meal coffee.

And I just spotted 5 deer in my backyard. Life is good. :)

I am reading 'The Complexities of Communicating Science' as I got a class soon. :)

i cooked homemade taco for supper. It was delicious! Yummy *smack* now im full and relaxing.. think im gonna get off and watch movie on tv.. have a great night yall! :)

Drinking my second Flat White coffee of the day. Fun....

Thanks, SG :)

You're welcome, Jclarke :)

Three more weeks to go then study week and exams. Unbelievable how times had flown fast as it is nearly 1/2 way of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back