Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is.... boring. This morning I took my teen daughter to a beauty supply store and spent way too much $$$. Hubby is watching the football draft. I'm really bored. I wish I knew people around my area to socialize with.
Maybe I will create today....

Sunny and 65 degrees here. I will be going out with my friends tonite to a place that have bowling and roller skating in the same building. I might go bowling, let's see. :)

Georgous spring day!!! I just finished renovating my front yard. Put a bridge with rocks surrounding it and planted colorful flowers. My front yard looks sooo much better. Also, I hosed down the front porch cuz it was so dusty. I love houses with front porches. I hope my mom will fly out here this year so we can sit outside on the front porch chatting away. I am so happy the warm weather is here!!!

This is what i did...before it was all grass. Two weeks ago, I painted the bridge this color. Last weekend, bought the rocks and flowers but it was raining so I didnt set it all up. Finally, it is all done!!! I may add more things to it later...

005.jpg

Shel ... that looks fabulous and fun. :thumb:

Pooh, Tiger, Piglet and etc you know? Since I wanted to having "My Little Pony" and it's very hard to find anywhere like that. Have to order from the internet plus they are very expensive to buying. =(

oh yea i got it what u mean.. smiles..

This is what i did...before it was all grass. Two weeks ago, I painted the bridge this color. Last weekend, bought the rocks and flowers but it was raining so I didnt set it all up. Finally, it is all done!!! I may add more things to it later...

005.jpg

wow u did good job! it so pretty!

my hubby and i spent together, went flea market, bought few stuff.. i got new purse i love it!!! and we went visit my god daughter and chatted with their mom and her bf... then we went to mexican buffet then went walmart so i got some crafts for make something.. smiles.. then we came home, we ate vanilla ice cream with strawberry topping and watched our own movies...

so today, my best friend is coming, i cant wait! i miss her since last feb!!!! hehehehe.. we will hang out and chatting... she will stay here 1 or 2 days depend on her... smiles.. so i will clean kitchen in few hrs and kill germs, ofc! u know..

OFC don't we all have to clean the kitchen? UGH! I did one side and I will have do more later today or tmw.

Just take it easy girl! Just enjoy and relax. :)

I am not going anywhere today...gas price shot up again!!! PISS ME OFF!! GRRRRRRRRRR! GAS PRICES <--------- :rl:

my hubby and i spent together, went flea market, bought few stuff.. i got new purse i love it!!! and we went visit my god daughter and chatted with their mom and her bf... then we went to mexican buffet then went walmart so i got some crafts for make something.. smiles.. then we came home, we ate vanilla ice cream with strawberry topping and watched our own movies...

so today, my best friend is coming, i cant wait! i miss her since last feb!!!! hehehehe.. we will hang out and chatting... she will stay here 1 or 2 days depend on her... smiles.. so i will clean kitchen in few hrs and kill germs, ofc! u know..

Thanks Ozzie and Tweetybird.

Yea, it was fun designing and implementing it.

Today is cold and cloudy. Ihave a headache. Ugh!!!

OFC don't we all have to clean the kitchen? UGH! I did one side and I will have do more later today or tmw.

I am not going anywhere today...gas price shot up again!!! PISS ME OFF!! GRRRRRRRRRR! GAS PRICES <--------- :rl:

here gas price are 3.55 and oh yea i will take easy today.. smiles..

Thanks Ozzie and Tweetybird.

Yea, it was fun designing and implementing it.

Today is cold and cloudy. Ihave a headache. Ugh!!!

oh yea i love to do fun designing change style something.. hehehe

oh yea i love to do fun designing change style something.. hehehe

My dream job growing up was to become an interior designer. Wouldnt that be a cool job to have?

:)

How much is gas in your area now? I havent seen the gas prices in my area for 2 days. I am afraid to look. :hyper:

My dream job growing up was to become an interior designer. Wouldnt that be a cool job to have?

:)

oh yea it will be wonderful!!!! :D since i am homemaker so why not do something crafts or keep urself busy and stay away from gossip, or stress or something stupid so forcus urself better!

005.jpg

Fabulous job!!! i love the way you did that. Neato idea! :)

One of my wild cats name SnowFlake was found dead this morning on the road. :( I will miss him and his goofing around very much. He was a gray point siamese. beautiful cat with long hairs. RIP, Snowflake

yesterday was my son's 3rd birthday, we had a small celebration for him and next weekend is going to be his Special Birthday Weekend; we are going to Columbia for the weekend, and will go to the zoo, stay in a hotel, ect. i think there is an aquarium too. then last night i babysat for a friend of mine 9pm-3am. that was late. then i was starving so i stopped at a resturant to eat at 3:45/4am. so today's gonna be a slooooow day for me, i need rest! lol.

Got into a huge disagreement with hubby this morning. Nothing is nice about today. I'd rather still be sleeping thinking it's all a bad dream.

i went few shopping then finally i got new pink camera!!! yayayaay!!!!! that what i always wanna! :wiggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back