Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day at work, yet there will be trouble later on :(

i done clean my home, whew.. then i do make crafts ILY hands and keep myself busy ard here.. smiles..

i went few shopping then finally i got new pink camera!!! yayayaay!!!!! that what i always wanna! :wiggle:

whats the brand name of ur camera ? just being curious.

For me, I've been working 1 whole WEEK ( oh boy) i definitely deserved it because i was off 4 days last week thurs to sunday, cuz i went to Minnesota to see Sean. :)

Tomorrow, I"m gonna shopping and get car oil change and car wash, its soo filthy..... heh, laundry probably too. :P

This is what i did...before it was all grass. Two weeks ago, I painted the bridge this color. Last weekend, bought the rocks and flowers but it was raining so I didnt set it all up. Finally, it is all done!!! I may add more things to it later...

005.jpg

Beautifully done! ;)

I'm at university waiting 4 my class 2 start at lunchtime. Right now I'm reading 'The Revolutions of 1989: The year of truth' on university book work.

I need a good book to read. I have been on the internet too much

Relaxing and laid on my bed watching TV and internet. Yesterday was busy with my kids all day, and I had them to help us a clipper hand to shave my son's cat terrible hairs. Went to Mesa mountain and few photographs there a quite strong cold windy outside that was too difficult for me to hold my camera with bare hands almost frostbites. Looking at my hands gets older.

i am chillin out today, spend with my cat and watch tv thats all what i do today..

What a chilly morning here! BRRR.. I woke up to get TJ ready for school and took him to school not long ago. now im free... :)

I wish I have someone here to help me with stuffs. I wanna pack the winter clothes and put them in storage etc but i cant lift boxes. Plus get the summer clothes out. jeez so its worthless. LOL.. oh well..

It will be 6 weeks tmw since my surgery but i still can feel my muscles still sore when i tried to lift water jugs. I guess its not ready as too soon? I dont know. I will ask dr as i have doctor appointment this Thursday. :roll:

What a chilly morning here! BRRR.. I woke up to get TJ ready for school and took him to school not long ago. now im free... :)

I wish I have someone here to help me with stuffs. I wanna pack the winter clothes and put them in storage etc but i cant lift boxes. Plus get the summer clothes out. jeez so its worthless. LOL.. oh well..

It will be 6 weeks tmw since my surgery but i still can feel my muscles still sore when i tried to lift water jugs. I guess its not ready as too soon? I dont know. I will ask dr as i have doctor appointment this Thursday. :roll:

aww i wish that i can help u around there.. smiles..

Its midnight here and I am saying this - 'game over' - don't ask why

It is not relevant to this forum

aww arent u sweet? :hug: thanks for thinking of me. yeah too bad I live too far from u.. sigh.. I will be ok.. smiles..

yea i know but sometime i dont mind drive all way there for weekend and help yall ard.. but right now i cant cuz of tmw my dr appt and i am nerves abt that cuz of i may surgery so find out tmw more.. :hug:

Awww poor Tweetybird...don't worry just think POSITIVE and I am sure you'll be OK! :hug: I know it is hard..and sucks that you might have another surgery. :(

yea i know but sometime i dont mind drive all way there for weekend and help yall ard.. but right now i cant cuz of tmw my dr appt and i am nerves abt that cuz of i may surgery so find out tmw more.. :hug:

I had great time yesterday at my Baby Shower Party. I got ALOT stuffs that do help ALOT. I did enjoy my party but, I end up got my feet swollen which it's my first time! But I got better =D

yeah dont worry about me.. worry about urself.. smile..t hanks for the thought. :hug:

i hope everything will go ok at the appt. I will pray for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back