Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, Jclarke :)

Three more weeks to go then study week and exams. Unbelievable how times had flown fast as it is nearly 1/2 way of the year.

Yeah, I know we are going real fast, and I am so looking forward to the Year 2009.

We're not even half way through 2008 yet... You want to grow old quickly Jake? ;)

i woke up at 6 am and went to use the bathroom and looked out the window.. i saw a big semi truck rumbling by then braked hard.. i was like huh whats the heck?? so i went outside and see what is going on and I realized it was our donkey Wo walking along the road..

I was like wtf? i went and told my sister that the donkey is LOOSE. we came back outside and saw the donkey eating cat foods. she called out to him but he refused to come to her so she went to him and got ahold of the harness and got him put up in the pasture. this happened twice already.

i told her better go out to the pasture and looked at all of the fences to make sure there are no holes. why else did he got out? so how?? jeez

what a fun morning that was? NOT!~ it was chilly and i had on a tshirt and small short.. brrrrrrrrrrr.. LOL.. hehe.. i got back in bed and trying to stay warm.. ahh finally i got warm... and fell back to sleep.. hehe.. :P

It is COLD here..grrrrrrrr! Hurry up warm up later this week! Oh well! :cool:

typical day here for me, eat, work, eat, sleep. :giggle: It's 44 degrees and sunny right now. It should warm to the 50's today, I think. IT was nice 63 degrees yesterday, though.

Ya so funny with the comments! :giggle: Yea yea...same old thing that what we do daily! *grin*

It's cold here too..brrr! About in high 40's....and it'll climb back in high low to high 60's next week..HURRY UP! :giggle:
typical day here for me, eat, work, eat, sleep. :giggle: It's 44 degrees and sunny right now. It should warm to the 50's today, I think. IT was nice 63 degrees yesterday, though.

No, Andrew - I wouldn't want to get old, mate. ;)

Just another boring day....didn't feel like cleaning cuz lack of energy! Oh well!

Today after work I went to 'workout' with the ladies from the church. Oh boy, that was a waste of my time and I felt like quite an idiot standing there doing these 'aerobics' to the video and Im like UGH this isnt even getting my heart rate up. I nearly went to sleep, lol.

Im better off taking my iPod crank it to full blast and go walk a few laps around the track which I may start doing in the evenings instead of the workout. Just doing a 30-45 minute walk should do some good, and at a fast pace I can work up a sweat and a higher heart rate.

And Im completely burned out on work, today I was so tired and burned out that I didnt even feel like reading lips or speaking, I just started signing and people were like WTF? The woman across from me knows a handful of signs and managed to tell me to F-off instead of saying TY, :rofl: I just stood there and signed back 'You dumbass, you signed f-you not thank you, LOL" Then she was like what? Then I signed back 'Your signs suck.' Then I told her and we both had a good laugh, LOL. She was asking me all about it though like how long have I known sign, how did I become deaf, etc. She acted like she was interested in learning more but I didnt take it too seriously though.

I just started signing and people were like WTF? The woman across from me knows a handful of signs and managed to tell me to F-off instead of saying TY, I just stood there and signed back 'You dumbass, you signed f-you not thank you, LOL" Then she was like what? Then I signed back 'Your signs suck.' Then I told her and we both had a good laugh, LOL. She was asking me all about it though like how long have I known sign, how did I become deaf, etc. She acted like she was interested in learning more but I didnt take it too seriously though.

Haha, that's too funny!

we have completed moving to our new office :D

:rofl: That's funny! I had to laugh...:) And thanks for the laugh! :thumb: We need some laugh sometimes!
Today after work I went to 'workout' with the ladies from the church. Oh boy, that was a waste of my time and I felt like quite an idiot standing there doing these 'aerobics' to the video and Im like UGH this isnt even getting my heart rate up. I nearly went to sleep, lol.

Im better off taking my iPod crank it to full blast and go walk a few laps around the track which I may start doing in the evenings instead of the workout. Just doing a 30-45 minute walk should do some good, and at a fast pace I can work up a sweat and a higher heart rate.

And Im completely burned out on work, today I was so tired and burned out that I didnt even feel like reading lips or speaking, I just started signing and people were like WTF? The woman across from me knows a handful of signs and managed to tell me to F-off instead of saying TY, :rofl: I just stood there and signed back 'You dumbass, you signed f-you not thank you, LOL" Then she was like what? Then I signed back 'Your signs suck.' Then I told her and we both had a good laugh, LOL. She was asking me all about it though like how long have I known sign, how did I become deaf, etc. She acted like she was interested in learning more but I didnt take it too seriously though.

i am going to Therpay (sp) for my chest pain today at 10am.. that my first time.. so umm, after that we r going to AAA to take pix for my hubby passport then go courthouse pay passport.. whew..

Tweetybird, I hope the therapy would help ya! It is no fun eh?? Let me know how it goes! :thumb:

Cold here...BRRRRRRR! Hurry up get warmer! Damnit! My hubby is crazy! He rode on his motorcycle to work and come home freezing...geez! Since gas shot up, motorcycle save on gas than our Jeeps. :cool:

Tweetybird, I hope the therapy would help ya! It is no fun eh?? Let me know how it goes! :thumb:

Cold here...BRRRRRRR! Hurry up get warmer! Damnit! My hubby is crazy! He rode on his motorcycle to work and come home freezing...geez! Since gas shot up, motorcycle save on gas than our Jeeps. :cool:

yea thanks i will keep update with u abt that.. smiles.

I am very tired tonight.

Had a very long day at University, it was a very interesting day. Had a tour around different Laboratories in University: Business Lab, Post graduate student Lab, Basic student Lab.

It is interesting to see different kind of Laboratories.

In the end we had to do science experiment. On cellphones... I used my SK3.

Using a sterilized swab on SK3 then on to the agar plates.

Will find out if there any bacteria and how many bacteria next week.

i didnt feel well yesterday that i spent almost all day in bed watching movies on tv.. im feeling ok today.. but still got stupid headaches.. oh well.. :(

dixie very funny what u said in your post.. cracked me up.. LOL... heh

That's pure comedy right there!!!

I am feeling tired today. Maybe it is cuz I stayed up past midnight for the past 3 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back