Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll think I'll pass - I just got back from buying a nice tall "Flat White" Coffee (It is coffee with milk - not to mention latte)....mmm, coffee

Glad ur son is doing ok. Lake Tahoe.

I will be leaving 2 go work soon. But TGIF!

Thanks SG! He is OK so far but took it easy....it won't be very easy for him for next 2 weeks!
Glad ur son is doing ok. Lake Tahoe.

I will be leaving 2 go work soon. But TGIF!

Lucky bastard, :P its only Thursday here in the States - oh well tomorrow is pay day. :afro:

my best friend and i went out lunch, chatted 4 hrs then went nails... we really enjoyed.. so she went home :( i miss her already..

I can't find all post/threads made by me. Where is it?

Never mind,I found it.I got to get my eyes check :giggle:

today, i have go and pay bills and stop shopping for few stuff then come home thats all i know..

Fuck this, this is NOT game over!

Thanks SG! He is OK so far but took it easy....it won't be very easy for him for next 2 weeks!

You're welcome, LakeTahoe. Great he is ok so far, I'm sure it won't be easy for him to miss all those sports and other activities etc.

I thought I invented the time machine? ;)

TGIF

:lol: Yep, yay for the weekend!

Never mind,I found it.I got to get my eyes check :giggle:

:giggle: Great ya did found it for sure Pepsi Lover. :)

~SG~ You know how when you click on user name to find all post/threads made by whoever? Well its gone.But I just went to subscribed threads and found mine.:giggle:

Last edited:
Got news from Freak Cat and everyone are ok because bad terrible tornado flatted houses and chicken houses just 3 miles south of her home. Also she saw funnel cloud not long ago. She can't get on online due to no electricity. Pray everyone not get in hurt. Just got latest from her to mention there a road to her son TJ school is blocked. Oh no..

Also here quite strongest windy all night and day almost pulled my trailer off of the ground and trembled roof. I came home to see there no damage but another many trailers' shingles peeled off mostly. People struggled to repair their homes in cold windy! I saw I-80 interstate road full of trucks over 5 miles when I get home. What a freak storm across the USA!

Explosive thunderstorm development occurred last night over parts of the central Plains. This brought 15 reports of possible tornadoes, along with numerous reports of large hail, in some cases to the size of soft balls.
As much as 24 inches of snow fell in parts of western South Dakota, with wind gusts as high as 64 mph in the Rapid City area. This brought blizzard conditions to parts of western South Dakota and Wyoming.

A strong storm system over the northern Plains was responsible for all of this active weather late yesterday and overnight, and will continue the threat for severe thunderstorms and blizzard conditions today.

Severe thunderstorms will be ongoing this morning over parts of the eastern Plains, into the Midwest and Mississippi Valley, with additional thunderstorm development likely over the Mississippi Valley and Midwest later this afternoon and evening.

Areas including Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis, St. Louis, Memphis, Little Rock, Shreveport, Jackson, and Baton Rouge will be at risk for severe thunderstorms. Tornadoes, very large hail, and damaging winds will all be possible, along with localized flash flooding.

The risk for severe thunderstorms will shift into the Southeastern States on Saturday, potentially impacting areas like Knoxville, Atlanta, Birmingham, and Mobile.

Meanwhile, strong gusty winds and heavy snow will continue over the eastern Dakotas, into parts of Wyoming.

Wind gusts of 45 to 65 mph will be possible, bringing blizzard conditions to parts of the area. Additional accumulations today will range from 4 to 8 inches, especially in the higher elevations.

Strong gusty winds will also impact parts if the Front Range of the Rockies, into the western Plains today, behind the storm system. Wind gusts of 40 to 60 mph will be possible from eastern Colorado, through western Kansas.

+ArkansasMatters.com - Update: 7 Confirmed Deaths, Homes & Businesses Damaged in Several Counties

Update: 7 Confirmed Deaths, Homes & Businesses Damaged in Several Counties

25 official tornadoes report and it is not over as there are warnings in East Arkansas as of right now. It was an outbreak for sure.

Just let yall know we finally got electricity back on not long ago. we are fine!

What a wild and wacky day that was! First Tornado came near here only 3 miles from here on M & M road caused lot of damages and killed 2 people. 4 people are missing. so dunno if they are found or not. :( i havent heard who died cuz not released the names yet. I tried to go there but police block the road to M & M road and catholic point road and morris mt road. I saw the wall cloud. It was HUGE and UGLY... black and green! whoa.... damn!!! wish i took pics but no camera.. dang!

Then about a hour and half later report of tornado warning so i went outside and look.. right above us was a funnel cloud. no camera again, shit! I was like running back in and told my mom hurry look.. she came outside and said whoa.. she said hurry get ur butt back in.. it didnt come down on ground whew.

TJ's school called and said to come and get TJ which I did due to no electricity. I was on the way there when i saw that police blocked the hwy 92/9 interesection . I saw the police talked to car in front of me and car had to turn around and go back. I drove up and stopped to talk to the police and told him that the school called and i have to go and get TJ. Police said ok let me go thru. I went thru and saw lot of damages. Lot of pine trees are gone. many houses r damaged and one trailer is destroyed.

my bro in law was working at gas rig in Damascus. He is ok. he said he saw the tornado go by and said it was HUGE.

But so sad that 7 people are dead and may be more ? May God be with them all. :(

Have fun today! :giggle: Me too...will be busy...so will not be on much. :)

Have a good day ADers! :thumb:

yup yup! i went out lunch with my 2 best friends at Ruby Tuesday then went home... so wait for my hubby come home from work get off at 8pm he wanna spend with me tonight.. that sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back