Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Jobs was one of the co-founder of Apple but broke away after the release of the Classic Mac OS and created his own computer company which ironically was bought by Apple in the mid-90s and now Steve Jobs is back at Apple.

I m not surprised you know Apple history as I do.

Suggest you try Firefox 3 beta 5, Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 5 Release Notes

WebKit, Safari, and Firefox are pretty fast. I m currently on Webkit.

Ive tried firefox and safari and both are OK. The last time however I tried firefox the uninstaller component was screwed up and thus it wrecked the computer (it was on the old desktop the WinME OS based one) and I later found out that firefox piggybacks on other files and the only way to truly uninstall it is to do a system restore. :eek:

But I have decided on this - my next computer will be Mac based because my Windows just crashed and Microsoft has issued a hotfix but recommends waiting until the next service pack is released. WTF?

Whatever the best and fully loaded Mac OS is, I want it. And I want it on a high-end MacBook.

What a damn RAINY day! It make me go like :zzz: Oh well! My day was OK but glad it is FRIDAY! :wiggle:

What a damn RAINY day! It make me go like :zzz: Oh well! My day was OK but glad it is FRIDAY! :wiggle:

Same here...sooo gloomy outside and has been like this most of the week. It makes it hard for me cuz I spent a week in sunshine and temperatures in the 80s last week. HURRRY UP WARM AND SUNNY WEATHER!!!!! :rl:

and me 3 too.. been cloudy and rainy lot this week.. grrrr.. made me so damn sleepy and want to SLEEP but i cant afford to as i have insomina all week. :( i didnt take nap today so i hope to sleep good tonight! :P

same here FC - when i got home I was just tempted to konk out for the night - but i know if I sleep too much I get headaches so I'll just wait until about 8:30 or 9:00 to hit the sack.

same here FC - when i got home I was just tempted to konk out for the night - but i know if I sleep too much I get headaches so I'll just wait until about 8:30 or 9:00 to hit the sack.

yeah i slept alot the first week due to surgery.. now this is the second week.. i took nap every day this week but get up in middle of night and cant go back to sleep.. grrr.. so finally today i didnt have nap so thats remain to be seen.. hehe! :)

I need wine too..can I join?

The weather out there now is completely utterly miserable!

and me 2... can i join? hehee.. having wine will relax me and my muscles.. but i dont have any here so thats too bad.. ha..

We are under Tornado Watch for tonight. oh boy here it goes, AGAIN. which mean MORE rains and lightnings. we dont need more rains cuz the ground are already saturated from previous storms. more floodings. grrrr.. :(

SURE the both of you can join me in a glass of wine! It's a daily ritual for me--afterall red wine is good for people who have heart issues. :)

Well the sunshine disappeared for the next several days as the rains came back. So it was pretty much inside jobs to do and what better way to tackle a remodelling project--the kitchen.

Before the kitchen had this god-awful wallpaper of white and black checkered wall-paper. So anytime I was having a conversation with anyone in the kitchen, it seemed that the little squares were moving around when in fact they weren't! Now with the wall paper gone--it's so bright. I need my....:cool2: to see in the kitchen.

It's clamming weekend for the next 3 days starting on Sunday--who knows maybe I will get lucky in clamming. :)

Cheers!

FC is there any flooding up your way? The water is rising here.

FC is there any flooding up your way? The water is rising here.

it was flooding here last night but not anymore. Not sure if you know that I live on the hill so no flooding here but down in the valley, yes. The creeks by the road are overflowing and there are rocks on the road. the pond down the road where creeks are going to are flooded.

Interstate 40 near blackwell was reported closed for short time this morning due to flooding but its long opened as of now.

Finally I got Ped Egg for my feet...boy it was worth it to use it! I will try to use it weekly to keep it smooth!

Finally I got Ped Egg for my feet...boy it was worth it to use it! I will try to use it weekly to keep it smooth!

Really? I saw the commerical but I was afraid it was a ripoff. hmm. Let me know how it goes. I might buy one. :D

for now, I tend to soak my feet in water for 30 minutes then sand my foot and make them smooth as the day I was born. hehe..

It is worth it! I will keep doing that weekly to keep it smooth! Cracks make my feet hurt!! Especially if I wear flip flops! I feel a bit different on my feet...feel good! :thumb:
Really? I saw the commerical but I was afraid it was a ripoff. hmm. Let me know how it goes. I might buy one. :D

for now, I tend to soak my feet in water for 30 minutes then sand my foot and make them smooth as the day I was born. hehe..

Ive tried firefox and safari and both are OK. The last time however I tried firefox the uninstaller component was screwed up and thus it wrecked the computer (it was on the old desktop the WinME OS based one) and I later found out that firefox piggybacks on other files and the only way to truly uninstall it is to do a system restore. :eek:

But I have decided on this - my next computer will be Mac based because my Windows just crashed and Microsoft has issued a hotfix but recommends waiting until the next service pack is released. WTF?

Whatever the best and fully loaded Mac OS is, I want it. And I want it on a high-end MacBook.

MacBooks are expensive, FYI.

^ Jake, Oh yea I agreed that Macbook is expensive! I wanted one too! One day I will get one :)

It is worth it! I will keep doing that weekly to keep it smooth! Cracks make my feet hurt!! Especially if I wear flip flops! I feel a bit different on my feet...feel good! :thumb:

Oh I thought it was for hard callous?? like a bump on side of foot or toes? i hate them! its so damn annoying so have to sand them :giggle:

i dont like flip flops. they hurt my between toes.. :(

I am not sure what it is called on my feet...near big toe...that where I get the cracks all the time...painful! And on my heel too sometimes. So best is 'sand' it off and keep it smooooooooooooth! :) Ohh I love flip flops! :) I am sorry that your feet won't accept it. :(
Oh I thought it was for hard callous?? like a bump on side of foot or toes? i hate them! its so damn annoying so have to sand them :giggle:

i dont like flip flops. they hurt my between toes.. :(

I am not sure what it is called on my feet...near big toe...that where I get the cracks all the time...painful! And on my heel too sometimes. So best is 'sand' it off and keep it smooooooooooooth! :) Ohh I love flip flops! :) I am sorry that your feet won't accept it. :(

Ohhhhhhhhh its athletic feet. I have that and TJ have it. i hate cracks too.

I think it wouldnt help it? its fungal infection that invade the skins.

i agree it is painful.... I always get them alots when I was young... but now? I dont? back then I always get my feet WET by stomping in puddles.. Now I dont do that anymore as I always kept my feet drier. Unless its old shoes- I would.. TJ ALWAYS stomp into the puddles and MUD like he did today! ahhh!!!! :giggle: so Tj have them now... Poor kid. hehe..

I am off to have a break from Alldeaf.com - There is a thread I created to explain the reason. Take care, Y'all.

Stay cool, won't you? :cool:

I am off to have a break from Alldeaf.com - There is a thread I created to explain the reason. Take care, Y'all.

Stay cool, won't you? :cool:

that is your choice that you let it it affect you. It doesnt affect me at all. I just ignore it and move on. :)

and I am staying.... why run and hide? What does that tell others? to join the dark sides? Oh boy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back