Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
Hi and Good Morning ADers!!

I am now new creator of this the thread!

"Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part V" have hit 25 pages. So I am creating a new one...part VI! WHOO! So have a happy posting! :thumb:

And have a GREAT HOLIDAYS!!!

welcome to new thread again.. hehehe!

i will going see my dr this morning then meet my hubby at work..

I'm in good mood today with help of Aders :ty:

My sleep time is too fucked up! :P

You ain't a kiddin' mine is too! I didn't go to bed till 3 this morning and got up like I had slept 12 hours at 9am this morning. I guess six hours is all I needed:afro::laugh2:

You ain't a kiddin' mine is too! I didn't go to bed till 3 this morning and got up like I had slept 12 hours at 9am this morning. I guess six hours is all I needed:afro::laugh2:

6 Hours?! I can't... I MUST 12 hours lol... Well my sleep time always changing no matter what, sometimes I slept from 3 afternoon till about midnight, or go sleep at 9 in the morning and woke up at 6 night, or whatever... Mostly of the times I slept for 9 hours, but my top favorite hours is 12 hours hehehe!:giggle:

I'm supposed to get a Video Phone installed, but probably not now, because no one will answer my questions or explain what equipment I need or even what the damned thing does.

i went stop see my hubby at work for short time then went to Target then went to store and buy stuff for xmas dinner..

G'day mates,
Tomorrow is my final day of work before the Christmas break. Actually its getting 4 days to sleep in versus only 2, and we're getting paid for Christms Eve and Christmas day.

Jake, Im sorry mate that things did not go as planned, but give it some time. As I said earlier - whats for you wil not go by you.

Also I have pigged out too much - too many sweets laying around the house just waiting to be eaten, bleh. Hopefully after New Year's I can safely resume my dieting. Its very difficult sticking to a diet during the holidays and its even discouraging at times!

Enjoying the sweet holidays now! :D

You lucky bloke! :D

today, i am going drop my dr note for refill med off, then go VR and get new earmold this morning, then come back to get my med and drop 2 special letters with our xmas pix to send my hubby's sister and mother then come home today and clean my apt cuz of my friends will stay here for xmas.. smiles..

I had a bad night last night. I was up and down all night cause my girl Sissy had diarrhea and kept waking me up to go out and do her business, this morning I feel like shit.:fart:

6 Hours?! I can't... I MUST 12 hours lol... Well my sleep time always changing no matter what, sometimes I slept from 3 afternoon till about midnight, or go sleep at 9 in the morning and woke up at 6 night, or whatever... Mostly of the times I slept for 9 hours, but my top favorite hours is 12 hours hehehe!:giggle:

I usually get about 8 or 9 in before the dogs wake me up but I would like a 12 hour nap once in a while. I guess its cause I drink too much coffee with my lithium and Provigil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back