Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I erased my samsung hdd with its software and re-installed XP

What did you have before you loaded it with XP?

I completely erased my hdd with software boot cd (smilar to low level format ) cuz my hdd had ecc errors then I re-formatted hdd and installed XP

I completely erased my hdd with software boot cd (smilar to low level format ) cuz my hdd had ecc errors then I re-formatted hdd and installed XP

so do you know anything about linux? Does anybody know about Linux? I am using Ubuntu program and need some help:roll::hmm::confused::dunno:

thanks anyway, hubby and I figured it out together when he got home from work. he is a computer engineer, he just hasn't had enough time to help figure out how to install that Lapiak font that is hand sign alphabet so I can make myself tests to teach my self sign language starting with fingerspelling. We had to uzip the file and rename the fonts from .otf to .ttf and then install them under the shared user directory. now my abiword word processor sees it as a font and I can do my work! yay! I'm on the way to learning!

Is it me or is the time off on this web site?

okay...snow is here and our snowmobile isnt ready to go yet...I just found out my snowmobile needs some clutch work but thanks goodness, the shop is right next door to me LOL. my wife's snowmobile needs some part and is still waiting for it to come.

The weather is fucked up now..its supposed to warm up a little this weekend. but on a brighter note...I'm on holiday til jan 2nd whooo.

Gonna spend the christmas with my side of the family on the 25th then to my wife's family on the 26th. okay better sumit this post now before i ramble on and on LOL

I am leaving this morning abt 7:45am and go out town and pick my good friend up and she stay with me for while... i will be back home abt before dark..

I am sitting here pseudo working on my ASL presentation tomorrow, but I have been having incredible trouble with the internet the last couple of days Ive had to wing some signs in.

But I do have bit of a dilemma. The sign for 'MORNING' is very similar to the fisted up f-u sign that Im trying to find something that isnt so similar so the congregation wont think Im sneaking in profanity. One of the youth choir members saw me practicing and he got quite a giggle when I got to that part. I knew what he was laughing at but I had to explain to THAT wasnt what I was signing! Ah, juvenile minds....

Sooooo I'll be popping in and out, Im just listening to the song over and over and over on the laptop until Im sick of it and its stuck in my head then I can start signing a bit to the music.

My mom bought me a coffee maker for Christmas as my last one broke now I am so juiced up on coffee I am in a permanent twitch. but the coffee is so good! I been eating pork skins and drinking coffee solid for the last 3 days, If I don't stop I will never sleep right again!

I came home to check on my pets and make sure everything is ok.. I got mails and now am ready to head back to Petit Jean Mountain for one more night of relaxing and away from reality. it's been fun there the last few days.. ahh.. nice... I will be back home tomorrow...

I hope you all have a great day! :)

you are at Petit Jean?? dang thats within driving distance. but we already have made plans tonight to go see the Christmas lights in Danville. How long will you be up there??

i got home safety last night from out of town.. smiles.. me cleaning here

I just went out and snowblowing my driveway. Boy it was tough and long driveway. It took me about 1 1/2 hr to do it.

Now I am relaxing with my hot coco and relax til time for me to go Sunday nite ladies bowling league. Yea I am on the team and it is fun.

:giggle:starting to get warm in here! hubby got me the stuff to make toasted almond mix drink and I am gettin a buzz!:giggle:

you are at Petit Jean?? dang thats within driving distance. but we already have made plans tonight to go see the Christmas lights in Danville. How long will you be up there??

Dixie I just got back home yesterday...darn...i stayed there from wed to sunday. yeah i know its not that far from your place.. hehe.. :P

I am alone here.. TJ went home with his father not long ago.. so guess im gonna have fun here tonite perhaps will watch the movies on tv or playing a game? I dont know yet...

Oh yeah.... i almost forgot... dont forget to go out tonite and look at Mars as it would be so close to the Moon.. It was an awesome sight last night! first moon was chasing Mars.. then Mars was chasing the moon.. its cool! heheh! wish I have a digital camera to click the pics! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :giggle:

i cant wait to wear my fav spongebob fleece pj tonite! and no u cant steal it! hehehe! :P

Aww thanks for the reminder about the mars/moon...darn it! Cloudy here :( I will not able to view it! :(
Dixie I just got back home yesterday...darn...i stayed there from wed to sunday. yeah i know its not that far from your place.. hehe.. :P

I am alone here.. TJ went home with his father not long ago.. so guess im gonna have fun here tonite perhaps will watch the movies on tv or playing a game? I dont know yet...

Oh yeah.... i almost forgot... dont forget to go out tonite and look at Mars as it would be so close to the Moon.. It was an awesome sight last night! first moon was chasing Mars.. then Mars was chasing the moon.. its cool! heheh! wish I have a digital camera to click the pics! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :giggle:

i cant wait to wear my fav spongebob fleece pj tonite! and no u cant steal it! hehehe! :P

Just got done playing Santa Claus, Getting wrapped up to go to bed. Good night to all and Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back